Help › Forums

credits

Fri, Nov 18 2022 10:40 AM (20 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2022 4:45 AM

callaghan159:

Lesthanpar:
    The video credits and surveys are still there to get but both are harder to get than they have been in the past.

The videos have always worked fine for me....living on the east coast of Canada. Only time I have issues I just reset my AD ID. Cheers

It's a proven fact all that salt air helps conduct electrons and video waves. Mind you, it was a Newfie who claims to have proven it.

sayin'

ct

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2022 1:50 PM

ct690911:

it was a Newfie who claims to have proven it.

sayin'

Prob drunk on some of that Screech they consume on a regular basis. Cheers

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2022 9:06 AM

callaghan159:

Lesthanpar:
    The video credits and surveys are still there to get but both are harder to get than they have been in the past.

The videos have always worked fine for me....living on the east coast of Canada. Only time I have issues I just reset my AD ID. Cheers

I just tried something as I was curious.  I recently built a new win10 computer using an older win7 computer that the motherboard was going bad on. I relaced motherboard, cpu, and ram, and OS, using all other parts from the win7 machine.  I just ran both bluestacks and nox on 2 different win10 machines at the same time. blue 5 and nox 7.  I was able to get the 75 videos without much problem.  To begin with both of these computers are hard wired to my internet through a router. I also do not run a VPN.  I also have an Amazon fire 10 tablet and a 5g phone that connect through WIFI through the same router.  At best it is hit or miss with these devices when using WIFI.  My location is in Georgia on the east coast of U.S.  So I am thinking most with problems suffer 1, 2 or 3 or some combination of ailments.  Either location, WIFI(it is not consistent), or VPN(this could also have some bearing on location, depending on which VPN you are using.

I am not basing my thoughts on just this one test.

• owdhamer
    144 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2022 8:45 AM

Mines a different problem. 
    I try and do lots of surveys, majority I don’t qualify for but about half of the ones I complete get to the last page then a message says: oops something went wrong we’ll be back soon!
    So all the Time I spend is wasted and never ever receive the credits I’m entitled to! Used to be able to notify WGT on my old PC but was told they had no control over the advertisers. I hate to think how many hours I have lost over the months. Think it’s totally unacceptable that there is no recourse to the problem!
    Anybody any ideas?
    Thanks

Owdhamer 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2022 5:35 AM

owdhamer:
    I hate to think how many hours I have lost over the months. Think it’s totally unacceptable that there is no recourse to the problem!
    Anybody any ideas?

First, a belief or two:
    I believe that you won't be able to change WGT's course. Alas, I believe that you can change your course of action.

My idea, worth two Pfennig: If it's unacceptable, just stop losing hours of your life! Perhaps, investing a few bucks may be more beneficial?

If you want to continue with "free" credits, I recommend that you just get used to the feeling of being scammed - that might bring you some peace of mind(?)

This is a pastime, so enjoy and have fun!

• owdhamer
    144 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2022 7:45 AM

Appreciate the advice.

Will give things serious thought, as you say it is just a game, one of the reasons why I’m loathe to spend money,.

Since I started playing over 11 years ago it has definitely gone a lot worse in my opinion. I didn’t feel as though I was scammed then when I used to play on my PC. More often than not things worked ok with just an occasional blip. Informing admin of these more often than not resulted in credits being reimbursed. No way does this happen now, obviously the policy of Topgolf, NO respect for loyal players.

Im sure I’ll let it all wash over me but thought I would just have moan. There are definitely more important issues in life!

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2022 9:15 AM

It may also be due to your country.

Earlier, I suspected that USA + Canada + UK were the spots to earn from surveys, much better than elsewhere in the world.

Today, UK users may be "off" as well :(

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2022 10:59 AM

alosso:

It may also be due to your country.

Earlier, I suspected that USA + Canada + UK were the spots to earn from surveys, much better than elsewhere in the world.

Today, UK users may be "off" as well :(

No Alosso I don't think country has anything  to do with it. I am USA and I get that oops the surveys will be right back a few times as well. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2022 1:28 PM

Yes, country is a subject concerning surveys.

An occasional Oops is different to constant failure!

• mousegolfer
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2022 9:59 AM

I am unable to earn credits via surveys as I have been doing for a few years now. It is the only way I can get new golf balls, as I refuse to spend real $$$ on this game. For a few weeks the website denied me access and said I was locked out (for no reason). Now it appears to be a new system offering surveys. However they NEVER let me complete any of the surveys. Anyone else still having issues? Any idea how to work around it or let WGT know about the problem? FYI - The problem with joining surveys worsened this summer, the lock out happened in September, and the new (crappy) system seems to have started in October (all 2022).

RSS