Help › Forums

rude players

Mon, Oct 31 2022 6:00 AM (44 replies)
  • ghutton
    2 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2022 2:34 AM

Hi PureGro1,

Many thanks for the reply.

I did know about the 'naming is frowned upon' thing but as the abuse was so extreme I felt that the players name should be put out there in a name and shame exercise.

If the player feels hard done by they can contact WGT and make a complaint about me, I have nothing to hide and all that I have written to WGT is accurate even down to the one word curt reply I gave to the gay question, which would have left me open to an accusation of 'it's my own fault for responding in that way'.

I even posted on the players wall that I had reported him, so they have every opportunity to respond should they wish to. I somehow doubt that they will. 

By the way, as I have only ever posted about this incident, my posts are monitored and this passed the examination.

The more people that report abuse will eventually lead to WGT doing more to prevent it.

Best wishes,

Greg

• languageGuy
    5 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2022 10:59 AM

See screenshot below. The chat function isn't able to turn off until after my match:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iWVQ8qU0weFZok-guTeVZ-8wGjIXzCtA/view?usp=sharing

• languageGuy
    5 Posts
    Sat, Apr 23 2022 11:01 AM

Can you share screenshots on where to do that? Chat toggle off is muted on my side. See screenshot here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iWVQ8qU0weFZok-guTeVZ-8wGjIXzCtA/view?usp=sharing

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2022 1:35 PM

Open chat in the game and you should see two icons on the left. Block a player or the chat using those...

• languageGuy
    5 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2022 7:45 PM

Thanks. I had no idea that's what the icons are for. There aren't any words or explanation on my menu. 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2022 9:58 AM

You're right, there aren't any words there, I just added those in to my image for clarity. But if you click the icons you will get a pop-up explaining what they will do.  ; )

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2022 12:12 PM

pdb1:

Yesterday .

OMG, It seems he may know you...😂

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2022 2:43 AM

Reporting people for rude and sexual comments is a waste of time, I sent screenshots and WGT did nothing but a slap on the wrist if that.

RSS