Forums

Help › Forums

Slowng Swing Speed

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 11 2011 9:32 PM (9 replies)
  • bens1247
    4 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 12:17 PM

I read on someone's wall that they are not adding any friends as it will quicken their swing speed up, has anyone else heard of this or any other ways of slowing down the swing meter speed.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 3:24 PM

bens1247:
    I read on someone's wall that they are not adding any friends as it will quicken their swing speed up, has anyone else heard of this or any other ways of slowing down the swing meter speed.

There are balls that slow down your meter.   The higher the feel of a ball the slower it will make your meter.  As for the friends, i think that is in regards to a smoother meter.  it has never been proven, but some suggest the less friends you have the better you meter will perform.

Cheersm

b0gey

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 3:54 AM

I wonder about it, but with about 1,700 friends I don't wonder that much. It would require more time than interest to find out.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 7:29 AM

SweetiePie:

I wonder about it, but with about 1,700 friends I don't wonder that much. It would require more time than interest to find out.

With that many friends and your not interested, I think i'll stick with you on this.

Lucky

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 7:02 PM

shoop:
    and very pretty.

OMG, leave it out arthur.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 10:59 AM

bens1247:

if you read that adding friends quickens your swing speed, it is not correct , in my experience.  what i did conclusively find is that if you do have meter issues, AND a lot of friends, you may defriend them all as i did and the vast majority of meter issues either lessened in frequency or severity or went completly away.  i also did a few other things as advised in the forums to make my meter issues less of a problem.  as to which thing i did caused my meter issues to be less of a problem can not be identified by me, but they all together have completely ended my meter issues.  i am quite sure that all that i did would not necessarly do everything for everyone as it did for me, as there are manly factors involved,  and everyone does not have the same exact problems.  hope this helps.  my nickle.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 11:18 AM

luckysump:

SweetiePie:

With that many friends and your not interested, I think i'll stick with you on this.

Lucky

http://wgt.com/user/profile.aspx?UserID=835317

yoban 892 friends   4th in all time career earnings

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 8:06 AM

In my experience the problem of having many friend is not that the metter increase or anything like that... what happen is that because you have a lot of friends they are always login in and out all the time so every time a new friend is online the game load that info into your game screen and that can produce a little lag...

I always have 2 to 10 friends online coming in and out and I have 40 friends...now imagine having 800 friends you can have like 100 friends coming in and out. lol if you have the sound option on, you can go  crazy!

May be a "hide friend list" option is not a bad idea... we can use it and  when we re playing and we can turn it on in the lobby when we search for any game.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 9:32 PM

bens1247:

i have no prob,never had .....

RSS