Forums

Help › Forums

Gandola Alert

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 6 2011 11:05 AM (5 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 6:23 PM

Tonight I discovered that eating a Brit ration pack Gandola chocolate bar before an Oatmeal Block, makes the Oatmeal block taste less sweet. 

Let this serve as a warning to all.

Lizzie xx

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 6:33 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Tonight I discovered that eating a Brit ration pack Gandola chocolate bar before an Oatmeal Block, makes the Oatmeal block taste less sweet. 

Let this serve as a warning to all.

Lizzie xx

And was that before of after the bacon buttie?  Cos that too might make it less sweet.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 7:00 PM

I Ijust found this tidbit for you to think about Lizzie:Tonight I discovered another one: Tsu and I had some popcorn tonight. After this I went in a brushed my teeth. I occasionally use baking soda for brushing instead of toothpaste, and by chance I did so tonight. Well, much to my surprise, baking soda combined with the butter flavoring used on the popcorn tastes exactly like vomit! It seemed to take a bit for the taste to set in, but once it did, wow, there was no mistake about it! A Listerine rinse never tasted so good.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 7:07 PM

I can recommend Gandola bars...

Lizzie xx

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 7:18 PM

Boomerboy44:
    Well, much to my surprise, baking soda combined with the butter flavoring used on the popcorn tastes exactly like vomit!

Too much info:)

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 11:05 AM

I feel a hit combination coming on too, cause, I hear only bla bla bla, but when i listen too the radio, while i read these post out loud. I hear radio bla bla.   :)

RSS