Help › Forums

Password Reset

Fri, Dec 30 2022 2:03 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 8:56 AM

Cyclone8585:
    Then I signed into the website, logged in successfully into the website. Then I opened the app using the "Play Now" button in the upper left, used the new password, and it didn't work.

You need to use the same password for both the game and the website. Did you log in to the website with your new password or the old one. If you logged in to the website with your old password then tried to log in to the game/app with a new password, it won't let you in.

Whatever password you use to successfully log in to the website, use that to log in to the game/app.

• Cyclone8585
    6 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 9:07 AM

I logged out of the website. Then I opened the app and reset my password there. Then I logged into the website, logged in and hit "Play Now". I've used the same password on both, or at least tried to. It works on the website, but not the app. That is thee problem.

I'm wondering if I need to do the password change via the website instead of the app?

• Cyclone8585
    6 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 9:10 AM

I figured it all out. I'm in and playing!

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 9:42 AM

Good to hear that Mr Cyclone.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 2:54 PM

Cyclone8585:

I figured it all out. I'm in and playing!

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• rachelgomez123
    23 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2022 12:59 AM

Reset your password

Sign in with a domain account that has administrator permissions to this device. 

Select the Start button. 

On the Users tab, under Users for this computer, select the user account name, and then select Reset Password.

Type the new password, confirm the new password, and then select OK.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2022 1:44 AM

rachelgomez123:

Reset your password

Sign in with a domain account that has administrator permissions to this device. 

Select the Start button. 

On the Users tab, under Users for this computer, select the user account name, and then select Reset Password.

Type the new password, confirm the new password, and then select OK.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

Nice try, stupid bot! LOL

And next time when selecting your flag and name, choose ones that are more relevant and convincing. ;)

⇩ EDIT : True. Happy new year to you, Scott. 🙂 ⇩

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2022 2:03 AM

Don't let them get inside your head Simon, that's what they want. Mind games!

⇧ EDIT : Cheers Simon, happy new year to you too.  ; ) ⇧

• PAGES
RSS