Forums

Help › Forums

Need new putter to compete

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 9 2022 9:18 AM (23 replies)
  • Hungrealow
    3 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2022 2:47 AM

In TM tourneys. My sabertooth L10 carried me as far as I can tolerate. Currently level 87. I rented and liked the L86 SeeMore but don’t want to spend 3,100 credits. Plan on saving credits till L94+ for end game putter decision. Anyone recommend the L22 or L30 SeeMore? I’m estimate 40% ding but I don’t use slower meter balls. I’m prob going to have to begin S meter to contend in TM bracket competition. 

thanks for your TIA

• MarchieB
    1,526 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2022 8:29 AM

I would look at the L59+ Odyssey Triple Track.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2022 8:38 AM

Good equipment matters but, in the case of a putter, being able to read the greens matters more. IMHO.

ct

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2022 8:57 AM

^^^^^^^+1   that is what separates the higher tiers from the lower, being able to read putts

• AlaskanDame
    19,039 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2022 9:12 AM

I am an off-ding putter and I use the level 55 for its low forgiveness, which is what you want if you off-ding putt.  If you meant 60 percent of the time you are missing the ding and it's not on purpose, just ignore my post.   ;-)

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2022 9:40 AM

AlaskanDame:

I am an off-ding putter and I use the level 55 for its low forgiveness, which is what you want if you off-ding putt.  If you meant 60 percent of the time you are missing the ding and it's not on purpose, just ignore my post.   ;-)

I did not know that.

Thank you kindly. I'll be pickin one up.

Edit for update:

No. I won't. Not available? 

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2022 9:50 AM

AlaskanDame:

I always wondered why you chose that putter, 

• BPeterson8256
    2,909 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2022 11:34 AM

Hungrealow:

Plan on saving credits till L94+ for end game putter decision. 

If you are waiting that long, wait until L98 and get the Titleist which is currently the best in the game.

If you want a gr8 putter to get you to L98, I highly recommend the The Max Control (Master+). It is a gr8 value at 2500 credits, and it is as good or better than it's L80 counterpart. The specs are identical, it's 250 credits less, and if I remember right, it has more versatile meter increments. The meter increments on the Max Control (master+) are the best in the game. 

Have fun with whatever you chose, and keep in mind it still comes down to learning the greens.

Cheers

BP

• Hungrealow
    3 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2022 2:07 PM

Good info. Thank you

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2022 3:26 PM

the level 70 putter whatever name they put on it now is probably the second best putter in the game imo.

and it's a close race. could conceivably get that one and never upgrade until had a plethora of credits.

RSS