Forums

Help › Forums

clothes

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 27 2022 8:42 AM (3 replies)
  • nini103
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 2:39 PM

why i cant see all my clothes for upgrade ?

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 5:21 PM

nini103:
    why i cant see all my clothes for upgrade ?

You should be able to see all your items in the EDIT APPAREL menu tab.

If you click on your profile pic/icon on top right, it will open STATS and EQUIPMENT. On bottom should be EDIT APPAREL TAB. This will take you to the menu that allows you to upgrade and change apparel. 

• nini103
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 7:13 AM

tks for ur fast answer,

my problems is because i have 18 slots for each clothes, and i have more clothes in some of them  

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 8:42 AM

nini103:
    my problems is because i have 18 slots for each clothes, and i have more clothes in some of them  

I have way over 18 different items of one type, for example, with all the free stuff, and the items I got from old flash version, which some have transferred over, I have 40 different tops, all in their own slot. 

There are arrows (up and down) on bottom of screen where the slots are. This lets me scroll through the items.  Those that are from sponsors, will show if available to upgrade. Those that are not available for upgrade will show how many more of that item I need until it can be upgraded.

This probably does not answer your question as I do not fully understand it. At first, I thought you could not find them at all. Now it seems that you only see 18 items and have more.

If you were playing the original Flash version, and had clothes that no longer show up, since the swtich to the newer version of game, not all the clothing has been made available yet.  Once it is made available, it will be sent to you.

If none of this helps, please be more specific in your question.

RSS