Help › Forums

Error Msg When Clicking "Join Club"

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 5 2022 6:34 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2021 8:54 PM

Please help as I'm receiving a CC Join Request from Fmagnets & F1DGET that I can't complete as I get an error msg 1133 when I click on "Join Club".  Here are the screen shots.  We've tried to perform this function using the WGT Launcher, Steam, and Mobile all to no avail.  I'm getting the same error msg in all platforms..."the Invitation is no longer valid".

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2021 12:37 PM

2 ideas Paul:

• Have the club owner cancel your PENDING invite on their CC Home page.  It might have gotten corrupted somehow.  Then have them try to send you another invite.  Have them try both ways - through the game app and by clicking the INVITE TO COUNTRY CLUB button on your profile page.
    • After the club owner cancels your PENDING invite, go (yourself) to the CC Home page and click Ask To Join.  Then have the CC owner go to their game app and accept your request.

Hope this helps.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Dec 31 2021 1:44 PM

SamSpayed:

2 ideas Paul:

• Have the club owner cancel your PENDING invite on their CC Home page.  It might have gotten corrupted somehow.  Then have them try to send you another invite.  Have them try both ways - through the game app and by clicking the INVITE TO COUNTRY CLUB button on your profile page.
    • After the club owner cancels your PENDING invite, go (yourself) to the CC Home page and click Ask To Join.  Then have the CC owner go to their game app and accept your request.

Hope this helps.

Sam, We've gone through several scenarios to no avail.  You know these WGT devs...inept to say the least.  The f@cking site has been trying since 2011 (and probably before).  It will get sorted.  For Christ's sake...it's Mags' club.  LMFAO

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 5:38 PM

pmm711:
    Sam, We've gone through several scenarios to no avail.

Have you considered that they say they want you, sent you invite to tease you, and then uninvite...OCCAM'S RAZOR..

nuf sed.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 3:41 AM

HamdenPro:

Have you considered that they say they want you, sent you invite to tease you, and then uninvite.

Pfffft…not the issue. Nuf sed!

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 7:46 AM

Have you considered that WGT is punishing you for leaving the best CC around.

:-) 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 11:53 PM

EasyEdward:

Have you considered that WGT is punishing you for leaving the best CC around.

:-) 

Yeah Ed...it crossed my mind.  They did get it all sorted out though.  You know what The Terminator said..."I'll be back".

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 4:48 PM

pmm711:
    "I'll be back"

Hope not.

Nuf Sed

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 4:48 PM

pmm711:
    "I'll be back"

Hope not.

Nuf Sed

EDIT: You know I am kiddin' - Luv ya PMM

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 1:30 AM

HamdenPro:
    Luv ya PMM

Oh my...(+1)

I'll meet you tomorrow 10am over by the red orb :-)

• PAGES
RSS