Forums

Help › Forums

Dysfunctional

Tue, Dec 21 2021 2:08 PM (30 replies)
  • kdownunder
    1,462 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2021 2:24 AM

I don't post on the main forum of WGT to have idiots hijack the post which means that WGT takes no notice of it & just treats it as a rant.   Quite frankly Iamwhoever ... after 2 years playing .. ???? And as as for mr hit gr8 shots with a new outfit ... well happy for you... 

But at the end of the day it was a serious post/comment ... & as a long time player on here I think I know what I am talking about (and maybe deserve some respect?) ....

Thanks Mio ... you exactly demonstrated the point ...

So please WGT will you take my comments on board and ignore the idiot posts ...

Cheers Kay

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2021 2:54 AM

kdownunder:

I don't post on the main forum of WGT to have idiots hijack the post which means that WGT takes no notice of it & just treats it as a rant.   Quite frankly Iamwhoever ... after 2 years playing .. ???? And as as for mr hit gr8 shots with a new outfit ... well happy for you... 

But at the end of the day it was a serious post/comment ... & as a long time player on here I think I know what I am talking about (and maybe deserve some respect?) ....

Thanks Mio ... you exactly demonstrated the point ...

So please WGT will you take my comments on board and ignore the idiot posts ...

Cheers Kay

Firstly , if you want  everyone to agree with what you are saying then a forum is the wrong place . 

Secondly , you can't come on to my profile page  and pen a lengthy ( nonsensical ) diatribe about me being rude , then call me and others idiotic in the same breath on this pointless thread .

Thirdly , as already  said the length I have been on here , or you or anyone is irrelevant and a smokescreen .

Finally , this is post number how many now you have made  about what you envisage as a situation ...it's bordering on  obsession and tedious for those of us wish to read  an interesting and informative forum.

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2021 5:35 AM

Happy Holiday's Everyone !!

"So please WGT will you take my comments on board and ignore the idiot posts"

From your Proud self taught  Idiot . 

Pase

P.S. Happy New Year Too.

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2021 12:25 PM

people would still moan if they fixed every single complaint

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2021 1:44 PM

billycash74:

Complaints don't get fixed, faults do.....well sometimes :-(.

The moaning I see is in posts like yours, no suggestion of something else that should be a higher priority, no suggestion at all in fact. Is it that you think faults shouldn't be fixed?

This is a big issue for many and if wgt have no intention of fixing it they should say so then people can get on with adapting or leave.  If they are trying to fix it a progress report would be nice and wouldn't take them long, a lot less time than reading threads like this.

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2021 3:13 PM

DodgyPutter:

billycash74:

Complaints don't get fixed, faults do.....well sometimes :-(.

The moaning I see is in posts like yours, no suggestion of something else that should be a higher priority, no suggestion at all in fact. Is it that you think faults shouldn't be fixed?

This is a big issue for many and if wgt have no intention of fixing it they should say so then people can get on with adapting or leave.  If they are trying to fix it a progress report would be nice and wouldn't take them long, a lot less time than reading threads like this.

slow your roll there mr think you have all the answers. im not moaning about anything. the game works fine for me. if i hit a bad shot its my fault. if i miss a putt its my fault. if you dont understand what you read, thats on you.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2021 5:08 PM

billycash74:
    slow your roll there mr think you have all the answers. im not moaning about anything. the game works fine for me. if i hit a bad shot its my fault. if i miss a putt its my fault. if you dont understand what you read, thats on you.

This thread was started with a VERY legitimate complaint, has nothing at all to do with hitting a bad shot or whose fault that might be. Can't understand what you don't read, I guess.........

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2021 3:21 AM

billycash74:

What's to not understand?  This is your post in it's entirety.   

billycash74:

It seemed to me that you were moaning about what you reckoned, wrongly in my opinion, was people moaning :-/  Nothing about bad shots, putts or whatever was in my reply or even this thread until your second post.

There's was no need for the mr.... or the inaccurate (on this occasion) remark about my comprehension but I wont go to that level. 

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2021 7:45 AM

Has anyone considered that this thread is the perfect example of what WGT wants?

As long as everyone argues with each other, less time is spent complaining to WGT and less pressure for fixes.

I think, if everyone could just get along, if we all agree with one person's views (say, like mine) then we can present a united front and make an organized effort to get real changes.

Starting, for example, climate change. We need more trees on the courses.

Who's with me?

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2021 8:10 AM

HamdenPro:

Has anyone considered that this thread is the perfect example of what WGT wants?

As long as everyone argues with each other, less time is spent complaining to WGT and less pressure for fixes.

I think, if everyone could just get along, if we all agree with one person's views (say, like mine) then we can present a united front and make an organized effort to get real changes.

Starting, for example, climate change. We need more trees on the courses.

Who's with me?

I disagree.

We need more bunkers ! ..:) Although Beelzebub..aka the greenkeeper @ Olympic was getting getting rather excited at your suggestion .

RSS