Mon, Nov 22 2021 9:18 AM (140 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 7:25 AM

Cheers fellas.  ; )

• rdodge
    95 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 7:57 AM

after the update i had to resize, easy fix, but i was having loading issues and i reinstalled the launcher and when i started the launcher it did a small quick update and alls good now. .  i didn't see what the update was for

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 9:42 AM

The problems are still there, good thing it`s a weekend so we`ll have to wait another 48 hours, at least, before WGT will do anything about it.

Bjorn

• ForgedBlades
    17 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 4:26 PM

I'm having the problem where the game won't launch at all as it crashes immediately.

After a lot of playing around, here is what I found that works:

I play on my laptop, which has a 14" screen and the scaling is set to 125%.  I also have two 24" external monitors attached and their scaling is set at 100%.  If I change the scaling on the 14" screen to 100%, then the game will launch.   If I try with the settings that I normally use, it crashes every time.

• Jerrodcaldwell53
    47 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2021 12:50 AM

Yes it works great. Thank you for the tip. I still like early access better than new updates. Last update i had to uninstall and reinstall the game stoped in middle of opening. said new update and started updating and said error and my computer would not even  troubleshoot it.

• EJW2011
    16 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2021 7:18 AM

Since the update my swing meter, which was hardly ever an issue before, is now jumping frequently!   Any idea's about why?  Any recommendations as to how to correct?

• petrieboy
    434 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2021 8:37 AM

i have tried all that you have posted and still when the window opens its smaller than a postage stamp. cant do a thing. im on windows 7.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2021 10:19 AM

Had to close the Launcher after three attempts to log in a few minutes ago. Had to open it through wgt.com. Get on it please WGT.

Bjorn

• Eddie77
    277 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2021 10:36 AM

my meter is jumping too. i've tried everything, switching resolutions, fullscreen to windowed. nothing seems to work. everything else works fine. i'm on windows 7 as well.

• mnb1985
    198 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2021 11:19 AM

Eddie77:

my meter is jumping too. i've tried everything, switching resolutions, fullscreen to windowed. nothing seems to work. everything else works fine. i'm on windows 7 as well.

have you tried turning off shadows in settings? I’ve never experienced the meter jumping as I’m on a gaming rig, however, the meter jumping will be a rendering issue (normally RAM), with other programs in the background pulling memory away from the game.

try turning the shadows off and then go to task manager, right click WGT and select PRIORITY - set to HIGH and see if that help you out.

RSS