Thu, Oct 14 2021 4:25 AM

wedge0837:

Unity flag error in Clash 161 paper plane error unity 3d 

Confirmed.

Workaround:

• Exit the app by clicking on the 'x'
    • restart the app
    • You will be presented with a forfeit/resume screen
    • click resume and the clash will load properly.

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 9:05 AM

indeed the post above is a fix for the paper airplane bug , but the fact that the app lists 0 Normal passes available when some are available and forces the player to buy a pass is the painful part , with no fix or workaround.until now.

• AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 9:36 AM

Maremeua:

Same for me and some of my club players… only for play CLASH

Yes, only happening for Clash games.

Have to X out the game after the retry messages, and then can “resume.”  

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 10:19 AM

Clash games should be fixed now. Sorry everyone. 

AND

Windows update is now live. 

_CHAMPION 

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 10:28 AM

Ty by the news

• Jetro16
    15 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 11:09 AM

where do you go to get new updated WGT version? is it at Microsoft store or do you searchwindows update world golf tour? Been trying all day to use the wgt site choose windows and launch it . Problem .. after loading up ok, my mouse doesnt work. You can see very light shadows changes when moving mouse but no cursor and it only highlights a couple options on start up page and again very transparent barley see shadow changes. even if i can click luckily on some target, still cant advance further bc no cusor or highlighted areas to click if there is its just a faint transparent shadow change on 1-2 options. All help welcomed. Using windows 10

btw was able previously 6 months ago to load up ok and access all features except major lag issue( figured low 77mbps internet reason??)  thats whu i went back to android sg20 to play. But today i wanted to try pc again and no success with any way to use controls to navigate....

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 11:15 AM

indeed everything is back to normal in clash 161. We would appreciate WGT to have a nice gesture to compensate for the inconvenience.

• marmel
    155 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 12:06 PM

HI Champ I have just installed the new windows update and the wgt one. I am finding i have a problem like i had with my old flash player, The slider on the shot Gauge is very jerky and I am missing the ding. because it is overshooting, any idea ;s on a cure I uninstalled and reinstalled but not a bit of difference CHRS..

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 12:18 PM

Logged into game and every time i try to play it says error close game..Golf.exe has stopped working

..PC user so not fixed at all here..215 pm central

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 12:19 PM

RonCarr:

Logged into game and every time i try to play it says error close game..PC user so not fixed at all here..215 pm central

Did you update?

RSS