Thu, Dec 10 2009 3:22 PM (9 replies)
  • phillmycrackin
    8 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 5:26 PM

Who all r sick of everyone qwitting . can't finish a game anymore

• Zpin
    18 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 7:15 PM

quitting is one thing, but quitting on there turn, which 50% of the time freezes the game, and i can't finish!!, i had to give up a birdy streak award thingy because some1 quit and my game froze on his d/c before his putt, now that sucks : (

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 7:40 PM

The answer is Ladders site, quitting not tolerated there.

• Zpin
    18 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 9:45 PM

Faterson:

The answer is Ladders site, quitting not tolerated there.

sweet, i'll check it out later m8..

• ChrisRobinson
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 11:48 AM

does anyone ever play this game, i try to find players online to play matches and nothing ever

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 12:07 PM

Go to the Ladders site at the link given, players are usually there around the clock waiting to start a Ladder match. There are 13 players in the Meet & Greet chatroom at this moment as I type this post.

• KatieJ
    43 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 12:28 PM
    They could fix it in less then a minute by removing the FORFIET game option,,they dont want to
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 12:39 PM

Nope, that wouldn't solve anything, people would just close the browser window and that's it.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2009 3:11 PM

KatieJ:
    They could fix it in less then a minute by removing the FORFIET game option,,they dont want to

Faterson:

Nope, that wouldn't solve anything, people would just close the browser window and that's it.

How very appropriate.... the first thread I read upon my return and it seems that my very good friend Faterson has completely missed the point whilst interjecting another (mis)informed reply...  lol... how perfect!

My very good friend Faterson.. when you have to leave a game, for whatever reason, and you return to it at some point in time, you are given a choice: 

• A) Complete the round, or
    • B) FORFEIT the round.

KatieJ suggests that they remove option B, therefore allowing that EVERY round that is started MUST be finished or you can not continue to play.  (Although I disagree with this point, I felt it necessary to clarify it.)

Your scenario of someone who would "just close the browser window " negates nothing... as the next time said player logs into a game, they are forced to finish the game they have abandoned.

Please, my very good friend Faterson, your reading comprehension is slipping!   I guess I shall have to make my return permanent just to keep you honest.

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2009 3:22 PM

What the heck is a qwitter?

This subject is so old and so over.

Posted by what I might add is an inappropriate name. Intelligence level is shining through.

Reported for offensive name

RSS