Forums

Help › Forums

Doc's Place is looking for new members

Sun, Apr 14 2024 4:40 PM (98 replies)
  • looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2023 10:41 AM

Congratulations go out to Henry -- Zzyzx01 -- for taking the Week 12 win in the Quarterly HDCP Tourney. Henry also takes the Summer series Championship in what was a very tightly contested race which saw the top 8 places separated by a stroke and a half. Way to go, Henry! Thanks to everyone who participated in the Summer series. I hope to see you all back out there in a couple of weeks.

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2023 10:57 AM

Congratulations go out to Scott -- looselugnutz -- for taking the Week 12 win in the Points Championship Tourney, as well as taking the overall Championship in the Summer series. Thanks to everyone who participated in the Summer series. I hope to see you all back out there in a couple of weeks.

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Sun, Oct 22 2023 12:03 PM

Congratulations go out to the latest members to join our 1,000,000 point club. This consists of the members who have contributed 1,000,000 points or more to our country club by using their daily pass. A huge Thanks! goes out to each and every one of you.

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2023 9:05 AM

Congratulations go out to Henry -- Zzyzx01 -- for being the latest member of Docs Place to nail an Ace. Henry's Hole in One was made on the 16th hole at Torrey Pines Golf Course. Way to go, Henry!

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2023 10:06 AM

Congratulations go out to zuppy2 for being the latest member of Docs Place to hit a Hole in One. Zuppy's most recent Ace came on the 3rd hole at Torrey Pines Golf Course. Well done, Zuppy.

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Mon, Jan 1 2024 10:38 AM

Congratulations go out to John -- papapotato -- for taking the Championship in the Fall series of our Quarterly HDCP Tournament. After 12 weeks of play, John took the championship by just 0.12 strokes. Way to go, John! Thanks to everyone who participated in the Fall series. I hope to see you all back out there in a couple of weeks.

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Mon, Jan 1 2024 11:01 AM

Congratulations goes out to Scott -- looselugnutz -- for being the Champion of the 2023 Fall Series of the Points Championship Tour. Well done, Scott! Thanks to everyone who took part in this tourney. I hope to see you all out there when the Winter Series begins next week.

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Sat, Jan 6 2024 10:35 AM

We had two of our members hit Aces this week at Docs Place. First, popswin hit his latest on the 2nd hole at Congressional Country Club. Well done, mate!

Then, mstephenson76 drained his tee shot on the 8th hole at Kiawah Island. Nice shooting!

Well done, gentlemen!

• ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2024 1:09 AM

Hi Folks 

Any chance of taking in an orphan? I’ve just left my old club, as it was shutting its doors (among other reasons). Today was day 2997 CDP, and it would be nice to bring up 3000 at a new home. 
    i can’t promise I’ll be the most prolific contributor, but I won’t be completely anonymous either.
    I’ve sent a request in advance.
    Thanks for reading 

• looselugnutz
    1,375 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2024 9:55 AM

The latest of our membership to hit a Hole in One is ZFinest, who hit his most recent Ace on the 7th hole at PGA National Very nicely done!

RSS