Help › Forums

52 !!!????!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 28 2011 6:41 AM (2 replies)
  • theroadhole
    4 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 9:25 PM

Help me folks.

I'm at master level 72 67.2. I've done everything I can do to reduce the amount of activity on my computer to make the game smoother. I play almost every day on-line. I play real golf to a single-figure standard, so I get it. I accept that others may have better reflexes than me. I accept that others play a whole lot more than me. I accept that others have better computer equipment (video cards, etc) than I do.

But really......52 !?!?!?!?

How on earth can the great unwashed like me compete? Do some of the players shooting these ridiculous scores have some way of altering the game to make it that easy? And if so, is it cheating the rest of us from achieving some level of real success?

Your thoughts please.

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 10:30 PM

Practice more, and delete this thread now, accept that there are others better than you, and if you want to compete, practice, then practice some more.

Then play 2000 stroke games, get to really really good, then go out and shoot low scores on close pins.

And then practice some more.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 6:41 AM

^^^ What Kindle said and also: 

Your 19 ft avg on approach shots and 29% 1 putt avg.  Thats why you haven't yet shot a low 50 mate! 

RSS