Forums

Help › Forums

WELCOMING 1st POSTERS

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 24 2021 3:51 AM (21 replies)
  • pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2021 7:03 PM

WGT KICK ASS 1st POSTER awards. This to encourage and welcome new Forum posters .

As it was at times a somewhat negative experience . I am happy to say that it seemed to work quite well .

This not a new effort having started this in 2014 . But of all my lists , this one I have never sought out its recipients . Only as I run across them .

I then check their profile to verify that they are active playing regularly .

I am respectful . And I think my awards are well done and tasteful .

As is the same as many of my other awards . These 1st POSTER awards may be the only trophy they will receive during their time in WGT .

Which I would think some might appreciate .

But unlike the other awards I receive no thanks from them at all . It is no matter and has always been that way . I still feel like it helps to welcome them more acceptingly to the Forums . This also is my smallest list . By a long shot , only 200 recipients .

But until I got this response just last week . I hadn't thought about it for years . This one made my day .

Igor3472:
    to pdb1 for its iconic trophy; I wanted to win it so badly ! (you may note that I have followed your advice for the CC.

A GR8 1st Post and a GR8 guy Igor .

Something else unusual was other WGTers greeting Igor as well .

Wutpa:

Good luck on your continuing journey Igor. You have a positive spirit and enjoy each new challenge that comes along, and I think that's the very best way to approach this game.

Nigel.

BOZskills:

@Igor,viva le tour!!!

RickinWaSt:

You may think about joining a country club which had great advantages.

GR8 responses .

This is my pleasure Igor . Glad to hear you found a GR8  CC  . This will be a game changer for you . Wish you all the best .

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

This is encouraging for me . And something I would like to see more of . To see others also welcoming the new Posters and players .

Anything to lessen the tension , and bridge the gap . As there seems to be some reluctance to engage with this new era and vice versa . And that should not happen . I will do what I can . Others could as well .

Here they are . I am hoping still enjoying WGT .

• SamSpayed
    3,339 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2021 10:16 PM

pdb1:

As is the same as many of my other awards . These 1st POSTER awards may be the only trophy they will receive during their time in WGT .

Which I would think some might appreciate .

But unlike the other awards I receive no thanks from them at all .

• craigswan
    21,358 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2021 4:56 AM

Where's mine paul .

I made mine in 2010 .

Still nothing .

Is moderation that slow .

If i can remember it went like this .

Hi . I'm craig . I don't say very much . I keep myself to myself . Infact i am quite boring .

I have joined the alliecats cc .

Their owner allie has some mouth on her but she is a hottie .

Ten years later nothing has changed .

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2021 5:35 AM

SamSpayed:

Wow . That's a beautiful trophy Sam . I love it . Thank you very much . You have made my day .

NEWEST UPLOAD LINK Giphy

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2021 6:18 AM

craigswan:

Where's mine paul .

I made mine in 2010 .

Still nothing .

Is moderation that slow .

You're right craig . I missed yours . I was somewhere between a game of Spades and TigerWoods PC ver. ?? At that time . I guess I missed the off ramp to WGT .

So I went back . ( I still have my DeLorean ) . To try and dig it up . And I found it .

How about that ?

Some more from the past

There are more I can't find right now . And now I am going on 30 minutes late for work .

See ya .

NEWEST UPLOAD LINK Skull410

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2021 9:30 AM

I am still reveling about that trophy that Sam made . I can count on 1 hand . I think this makes # 5 trophy's that I received .

I don't care who you are . It feels good .

Thanks again Sam .

HAPPY SKULLS GIFS Giphy

• craigswan
    21,358 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2021 10:11 AM

Made you a trophy paul .

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Dirty Bandits

• SamSpayed
    3,339 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2021 11:38 AM

pdb1:
    Thanks again Sam .

My pleasure.  When I saw the sun topper, I figured that was perfect for you, being the former owner of Valley of the Sun CC.  

I'm glad you like it.  It's well-earned ­čî×

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2021 12:05 PM

SamSpayed:
    My pleasure.  When I saw the sun topper, I figured that was perfect for you, being the former owner of Valley of the Sun CC.  

Yes , the icing on the cake . GR8 choice .

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2021 12:06 PM

craigswan:

Made you a trophy paul .

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Dirty Bandits

Awe shucks craig . You shouldn't have gone to all that trouble .

RSS