4,771 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2021 3:29 PM

WigerToods2010:

If I may:

No thanks necessary, you've earned it.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2021 5:39 AM

WTF is it ? It appears to be a joke . Which is fine . I can take anything you could dish out .

No thanks intended .

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2021 6:59 PM

Those poor old trolls . They probably have been starving for some degradation .

I'm glad I could help . If I can divert their attention from making others miserable . Then have at it .

• WigerToods2010
    8,081 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2021 2:05 PM

pdb1:

Those poor old trolls . They probably have been starving for some degradation .

I'm glad I could help . If I can divert their attention from making others miserable . Then have at it .

*RATTLE... RATTLE* 😂😂😂

Who are you talking to, your perceived 'audience'?

Tell you what it is, with me anyhoos. I just love this persona you've decided to adopt... being the caring type.

For someone that posts stuff on here as often as you do, your recent post - 5 months late - regards YJ's sad passing just about sums you up.

The only reason you found it was because you just had to see what Wutpa above had posted.

• twinponds169
    2,611 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2021 2:38 PM

WigerToods2010:
    Who are you talking to, your perceived 'audience'?

+ 1000

Been biting my tongue for a while here ignoring the Pathetic D Bag #1 but it's not easy ignoring an ignoramus sometimes. The latest driveling spew on MC for example, just made me want to puke. But we are the trolls, lol. Biggest troll in history here but he added the brown nose effect to offset it with those who don't know better. Think he needs another begging Go Fund Me thread again, maybe he will disappear for a while.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2021 2:40 PM

WigerToods2010:

For someone that posts stuff on here as often as you do, your recent post - 5 months late - regards YJ's sad passing just about sums you up.

The only reason you found it was because you just had to see what Wutpa above had posted.

It astonishes me as well when I find a post or posts of GR8 importance like that , that I have never seen . But it happens all the time .

I remember the sign in for one of the Andyson Memorials that had been up for months . I barely saw it on one of the last days . And barely got signed in . I got called out on that one as well . They said that I was lying . That there was no way in hell that I didn't see it before then . Well I hadn't .

That was back when I still got replies in my emails . I do not get those now .

If you read my statement in YankeeJim's memorial . You will see that I said that I had made him a trophy in April . For the most posts ever . I did not know he had passed then . And did not know until yesterday .

You can take me however you want . I am not a persona .

WigerToods2010:
    I just love this persona you've decided to adopt... being the caring type.

I am the caring type . Always have been . I listen to others . I am there if I can help . You have no reason to think otherwise . That is who I am .

I put up with you guys through the worst beat downs and berating and discrediting anyone has endured here . And stayed to talk about it .

I have always had a lot to say . That is nothing new . And also not a persona .

WigerToods2010:

How does that work ? Why would I care what Wutpa had to say ?

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2021 2:51 PM

YankeeJim has been added to the MIA thread pg 42 .

• WigerToods2010
    8,081 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2021 3:28 PM

twinponds169:
    Been biting my tongue for a while here

Ditto, Jim.

pdb1:

I am the caring type . Always have been . I listen to others . I am there if I can help . You have no reason to think otherwise . That is who I am .

I put up with you guys through the worst beat downs and berating and discrediting anyone has endured here . And stayed to talk about it .

I have always had a lot to say . That is nothing new . And also not a persona .

Sound up ⬇⬇⬇

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2021 3:59 PM

twinponds169:
    Been biting my tongue for a while here ignoring the Pathetic D Bag #1 but it's not easy ignoring an ignoramus sometimes. The latest driveling spew on MC for example, just made me want to puke. But we are the trolls, lol. Biggest troll in history here but he added the brown nose effect to offset it with those who don't know better. Think he needs another begging Go Fund Me thread again, maybe he will disappear for a while.

I am guilty of the brown nose effect there . But I only post positive things . And MrCaddie . Is/was a positive here for a long time .

I was pretty sure you guys weren't on board for my tributes . You all are just too tough to appreciate anything good . Lol .

It would make me happier than it would you if I could figure out how to disappear from here .

RSS