Tue, Jul 20 2021 3:29 PM

WigerToods2010:

If I may:

No thanks necessary, you've earned it.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2021 2:05 PM

pdb1:

Those poor old trolls . They probably have been starving for some degradation .

I'm glad I could help . If I can divert their attention from making others miserable . Then have at it .

*RATTLE... RATTLE* 😂😂😂

Who are you talking to, your perceived 'audience'?

Tell you what it is, with me anyhoos. I just love this persona you've decided to adopt... being the caring type.

For someone that posts stuff on here as often as you do, your recent post - 5 months late - regards YJ's sad passing just about sums you up.

The only reason you found it was because you just had to see what Wutpa above had posted.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2021 2:38 PM

WigerToods2010:
    Who are you talking to, your perceived 'audience'?

+ 1000

Been biting my tongue for a while here ignoring the Pathetic D Bag #1 but it's not easy ignoring an ignoramus sometimes. The latest driveling spew on MC for example, just made me want to puke. But we are the trolls, lol. Biggest troll in history here but he added the brown nose effect to offset it with those who don't know better. Think he needs another begging Go Fund Me thread again, maybe he will disappear for a while.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2021 3:28 PM

twinponds169:
    Been biting my tongue for a while here

Ditto, Jim.

pdb1:

I am the caring type . Always have been . I listen to others . I am there if I can help . You have no reason to think otherwise . That is who I am .

I put up with you guys through the worst beat downs and berating and discrediting anyone has endured here . And stayed to talk about it .

I have always had a lot to say . That is nothing new . And also not a persona .

Sound up ⬇⬇⬇

RSS