Forums

Help › Forums

transferring credits to other players

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 8 2009 1:27 PM (9 replies)
  • benslammin
    238 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 6:41 AM
    being the nice guy i am(and tired of hearing the beetching..lol) i would like to buy my friends some credits for christmas. is there any way to purchase for them or to transfer credits to their accts? thx...santa
  • gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 8:34 AM

Use the search box to the top right of your screen and search, "Transferring Credits"; or visit "Deposits and Credits" in the FAQs on the right side of your screen.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 11:10 AM

The answer is not yet.  Gifting, where you buy credits for others is on the WGT Roadmap listed here.

• benslammin
    238 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 12:07 PM
    thanks andy. the roadmap looks good and look forward to the new changes. will do what i can to support
  • Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 4:42 PM

Set up a Match Play Challenge, Play for $20.00 or whatever amount you like. (Don't forget WTG takes 10% from the winner) and forfeit the match...

• benslammin
    238 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 6:26 PM

if they had $20 worth of credits i wouldn't have to gift them  :)

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 9:39 AM

then play a lot of $1.00 games. Your a smart guy figure it out, I a gave u a method.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 10:03 AM

i think gifting money to other players will just help those people who have multiple accounts they just need one card account they can then fund all the others accounts they have. but then again maybe WGT aren't interested in stopping multiple accounts and just want money in the coffers.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 10:38 AM

benslammin:

if they had $20 worth of credits i wouldn't have to gift them  :)

lol... I found that statement funny, is that weird? :p

• benslammin
    238 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 1:27 PM

Kaslo:

then play a lot of $1.00 games. Your a smart guy figure it out, I a gave u a method.

i was not knocking your system nor trying to be snarky.  one has not turned pro yet and has maybe 40 credits and the other has probably 80.  instead of playing enough and forfeiting enough games to get them to 2000 i thought it may be easier to put in my acct and transfer or gift.  since this is not possible i am ok with it, i was just asking.  and in no way do i have multiple accts but i guess i could understand the concern with this.  mods can close if they wish...  thanks to all, ben

RSS