Help › Forums

**Downtime Tonight (6/22/2021) Special Start Time 8pmPT

Thu, Jul 1 2021 2:52 AM (1 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 9:20 AM

Tiewaz:

BPeterson8256:
    I am still not getting any email from replies to posts. Am I the only one having this issue?

You're not the only one experiencing this issue Brett.

The replies stopped coming into my email account, after the last update.

Cheers,

Waz.

Thank you.

It almost seems like this happened in the past, and once they resolved it, all the old email came flooding in. I'll be more patient knowing it's not just on my end. Thanks again.

Brett

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 9:47 AM

BPeterson8256:
     I am still not getting any email from replies to posts. Am I the only one having this issue?

@WGTChampion, are you hearing of this issue from anyone else?

You’re not the only one, I haven’t been getting emails for a long time now. I used to get them all the time, from posts, PM’s, wall posts, and when someone leaves our club. I haven’t gotten any for months now.

• AlaskanDame
    18,973 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 2:24 PM

AlaskanDame:

JDGHOST:
    "seems" to ONLY be the Flags/Pins  not the Tee Markers 
    Thanks JD for that longer list of unusable flags.  But now, the palm tree MARKERS have also not been usable…..none of my Mac users could enter the club tourneys where I added them.

Also, they had to find a work around to even play the Clash where we won them.

And now it’s not just the palm tree tee markers that won’t work for Mac users (though they used to work just fine).  Yesterday, a special threesome tourney was ruined because the Mac players couldn’t load a round that used tried and true candy heart tee markers.  They loaded to about 83% and then got an error message with a unity reference in it.

Why bother with Clashes any more?  Can’t use the prizes.

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 5:04 PM

AlaskanDame:
    Why bother with Clashes any more?  Can’t use the prizes.

You can still use the CC passes and the Course Builders.

Personally, I never create tournaments with the custom flags and tee markers.  They've had problems for years.

• kdownunder
    1,462 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2021 4:21 AM

Re downtime WGT ....

The only thing I care about as a nearly 10 year player on here ... so yes you have made a lotta money from me ... is making friends availability work so that everyone is not green all the time ... and making Alt shot games work ... so that :

(a) you can see who is available (for real), i.e. not everyone green
    (b) you can respond to an invitation with more than the current 3 reasons
    (3) you can accept a game when ur are in one of the STUPID (obviously my opinion only) coin games without the game just freezing and the invitation not working
    (4)  that the chat box doesn't not have limitations nor freeze out (stop work) - which it does laughably when even 4 players are on a voice channel & not even using it 

You can get excited about tie-die T-shirts but honestly .... this is about customer service ... I thought that was an American speciality ... obviously hasn't hit the IT industry yet?  OR us long time players are no long respected customers????

So tired of this ... it's been sh** for more than nearly 12 months since u started this Launcher game ... when are you going to fix it WGT?

• JDGHOST
    6,786 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2021 7:22 AM

kdownunder:
    (3) you can accept a game when ur are in one of the STUPID (obviously my opinion only) coin games without the game just freezing and the invitation not working
    (4)  that the chat box doesn't not have limitations nor freeze out (stop work) - which it does laughably when even 4 players are on a voice channel & not even using it 

These continue to be the most glaring issue's !! 

I have beat this "dead horse to death" in the forum of the last year I have now  given up hope...I now have come to the realization  the "Friends List" issue CANT be fixed!! 

We know sometimes WGT can be slow with certain issues But a Year is beyond slow it is obvious that either 1. They don't know how to correct these problems in the launcher to make it resemble the "Flash" friends list and replies to invites or 2. WGT is just not willing to do that large of a rewrite to the existing program

I have to assume it's not as easy as adding a Tie-Dye shirt or our old avatar gear to the pro shop (ie: The USA pants or Irish outfit)...If it was they would have to be tired of the complaints and have done it months ago...

Same reason we will never see our Golf Bags again ..

But the friends list showing EVERYONE online as GREEN is just beyond frustrating ...

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2021 7:36 AM

JDGHOST:

kdownunder:

These continue to be the most glaring issue's !! 

I have beat this "dead horse to death" in the forum of the last year I have now  given up hope...I now have come to the realization  the "Friends List" issue CANT be fixed!! 

We know sometimes WGT can be slow with certain issues But a Year is beyond slow it is obvious that either 1. They don't know how to correct these problems in the launcher to make it resemble the "Flash" friends list and replies to invites or 2. WGT is just not willing to do that large of a rewrite to the existing program

I have to assume it's not as easy as adding a Tie-Dye shirt or our old avatar gear to the pro shop (ie: The USA pants or Irish outfit)...If it was they would have to be tired of the complaints and have done it months ago...

Same reason we will never see our Golf Bags again ..

But the friends list showing EVERYONE online as GREEN is just beyond frustrating ...

All they have to do is to add "busy" to the online/offline tab. I know next to nothing about computers, but I really can't see that being soooooooo difficult to acomplish... 

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2021 8:07 AM

If given a chance, people like Scott would have sorted these issues years before!! 

aaa well!! It is what it is!! 

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2021 11:49 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    All they have to do is to add "busy" to the online/offline tab. I know next to nothing about computers, but I really can't see that being soooooooo difficult to acomplish.

That, plus add some code to change your status to BUSY if you (a) start a single-play tournament, or (b) start a multi-player or H2H game, or (c) don't click or tap anything in the app for a period of time, e.g. 10 or 15 minutes.

You're right... it's not that difficult.

• andydibs1
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2021 1:40 AM

hi mate,

whats new on the update from 29th June, i cant see anything obvious (UK)

cheers 

RSS