Forums

Help › Forums

HEADS UP PLAY

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 12 2023 2:21 PM (26 replies)
  • 1Universurfr
    46 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 7:26 PM

Thank you very much, I accept your kind & generous offer.

I never used the surveys / earn free equipment features,  but I have "invested"  over $3,500.00 of actual money in this game. I stopped a few years ago, after 1 too many occurances of a new ( very few hits) premium ball goes lost or in the water. Also, I have played on 4 different computers over the years, always had comcast / xfinity cable internet service, and have never been without meter skip/ hesitate / jump...

With my venting 'almost' done, Thank you again for your kind offer...we shall see if it lessens the usual cursing ( out loud in my room) that I engage in when playing   = )

PS, the driver & 3 wood were FREE rentals for the Masters.

• 1Universurfr
    46 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 9:30 PM

Sorry for the s l o w  reply, THANK YOU for what you posted !!!!

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2023 10:14 PM

Almost missed your replies on account of your posts being moderated. Anyway, the stuff's in your bag now. I hope it lessens your frustration. If you ever find yourself in need of a ball restock, just post on my wall, it'll get through quicker. 😉 I'd also suggest you sell your old irons now, cause the meter on them is brutal...

Cheers, 

Jure

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Apr 12 2023 2:47 AM

Lol, I just noticed you now have the Max meter irons equipped. I'm sure you had R11's the 1st time I checked. Never mind though, L97s will surely work better, even if the meter is just a touch faster... 

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Wed, Apr 12 2023 4:09 AM

1Universurfr:

Thank you very much, I accept your kind & generous offer.

I never used the surveys / earn free equipment features,  but I have "invested"  over $3,500.00 of actual money in this game. I stopped a few years ago, after 1 too many occurances of a new ( very few hits) premium ball goes lost or in the water. Also, I have played on 4 different computers over the years, always had comcast / xfinity cable internet service, and have never been without meter skip/ hesitate / jump...

With my venting 'almost' done, Thank you again for your kind offer...we shall see if it lessens the usual cursing ( out loud in my room) that I engage in when playing   = )

PS, the driver & 3 wood were FREE rentals for the Masters.

May i suggest to consider these balls too?

bridgestone tour b xs ultra slow meter balls l52.aspx?i=1f03fd91 3976 47cb 9a2e 7ce8586793c2&b=cafcb9bd d858 41c7 9500 cc5430a2af78

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Apr 12 2023 12:57 PM

Yiannis1970:

Good ball, But I like the soccer balls better once you get use to the meter speed of 4

• HamdenPro
    2,417 Posts
    Wed, Apr 12 2023 2:21 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    Almost missed your replies on account of your posts being moderated. Anyway, the stuff's in your bag now

RSS