Help › Forums

Foul Mouth Players

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 22 2021 11:59 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Bergerman440
    9 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2021 2:48 PM

Played a few games in the last weeks and have gotten a few foul mouthed, derogatory conversation from them. Swearing, insults, etc. get the picture. I’ve complained to WGT about sanction but was told just block them, which I did. Anything else you can do about these idiots. Most players very professional. Thanks

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2021 8:41 AM

Take screenshots of the chatbox and send to WGT. If the transgression is severe enough they may even get banned.

To take screenshots easily with Windows 10. Go into...

Windows settings > Gaming

...and switch on the Xbox Game Bar. Then when you want to take a screenshot, just hit the Windows Key + Alt + Print Screen keys. A screenshot will be captured and saved automatically to a folder named Captures in your Videos folder.

If there is a lot of text that you want to capture in a scrolling chat window. Ensure the Xbox Game Bar is on by following the steps in the paragraph above. Then scroll the chat window to go through all the text you want captured, (scroll at a speed at which you can read it). When you've finished scrolling, press the Windows Key + Alt + G keys, this will save a recorded video clip of you scrolling through the chat, and it will be saved in a Captures folder in your Videos folder.

Make sure that the window you want captured is active (clicked on) before pressing the appropriate keyboard shortcut. 

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2021 12:57 PM

Or, you can use *snip* all have it. Snip it, save it in pictures, then upload it from your pics anywhere you want it to land...

Alternative method

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2021 12:51 AM

If he comes back and says, "None of that works, I'm on a Mac!", I'll eat my hat, lol.

Ketchup anyone?

• terryntx
    56 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2021 2:04 AM

you people sound like a bunch of 2 yr olds if u dont like what they say either ignore them or tell them to go fk themselves hope u never encounter anything in person that would be sad........

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2021 1:27 PM

terryntx:

you people sound like a bunch of 2 yr olds if u dont like what they say either ignore them or tell them to go fk themselves hope u never encounter anything in person that would be sad........

Whoa... relax, dude.

There's nothing more frustrating than watching those potty-mouthed idiots come back after a week of temporary ban and keep on doing what they do the best. Reporting them to CS team is not an effective solution.

I'm thinking about creating Hall of Idiots or Hall of Morons in my profile page. I've screencaptured so many mind-blowing comments and profanities over the years that you would be even able to publish a little book with them. Their names will be all uncensored since it's on my profile page so it's not against the guidelines, I suppose. I know some will be inducted into multiple halls, now that's gonna be some achievement right there! LOL

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2021 2:09 PM

I must have been extremely fortunate ( or forgetful ), in my ten years here I only remember two times I ran into unsavory types.I never play for credits, that may have something to do with it, but, Alt & matchplay were my favorite modes of play, so, you're looking @ 1000's of interactions with random people. Hell, I,ve pissed off a lot more people than that IRL :)

Doc :)

• jimmiespencer
    254 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2021 4:34 PM

Happened to me too. Had it recorded and turned it in, don't know if anything came of it.

I just turned off the chat option so I play muted. So........If we're playing a round and I don't answer back you know why.

• PAGES
RSS