Forums

Help › Forums

Upcoming Product Releases

Sun, Dec 20 2009 4:12 PM (36 replies)
  • HigherThanYall
    51 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 11:44 AM

Sorry Faterson,I had to go back a read...lol....you got till Sunday....I would rather have the course then win the bet...

• kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2009 7:32 AM

I still think introducing a ball retriever should be on the list, also ad rain to the course, then they can sell golf shoes and rain gear, and they should make a virtual putting green, and driving range...oh boy....WHOS DRIVING THE BEER CART

• kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2009 7:35 AM

does anyone know where the cutoff is for getting into the master tier?  i have been hovering around a 66-67 average, i must be getting close

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2009 8:15 AM

Should be between roughly 65.50 and 66 nowadays.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2009 8:24 AM

kissfanpdx:
    does anyone know where the cutoff is for getting into the master tier?

Last week, my average was 66.05 before I played my nine hole round. I shot a -4, and that put me over the top to master. My average after that round was 65.56.

I hope this helps.

Play well.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2009 7:58 PM

Faterson:
    One more week of hope left. Let's be honest, giving Christmas presents on December 13th wouldn't really be appropriate.    December 20th sounds more like it, although I don't like the fact it's a Sunday.

I should have looked at the calendar when I offered this wager. A product update is now announced for later tonight (Tuesday, December 15th). I'd just like to clarify that if it doesn't include St. Andrews (I hope it does, despite the wager), the wager will only be lost on December 21st at the earliest. (WGT could still do 2 product updates in a month, and even in a week; after all, Christmas is a special time.) 

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 4:12 PM

Hi HigherThanYall,

Inexplicably, WGT doesn't allow us to send gifts to one another such as a sleeve of Tour GI-SD balls that we agreed upon.    Instead, I could send you (for example) 2 sleeves of GI2-S balls. (Naturally, in your preferred pink colour.) Or, I could transfer the $1.24 to your PayPal account; if you prefer this option, please send me your email address via PM. Finally, some people say it's possible to ask WGT, via email, to transfer credits to a specific fellow user; we could try that option as well. (I'm posting this here so that it's clear I recognize the loss of the wager.)

RSS