Forums

Help › Forums

Upcoming Product Releases

Sun, Dec 20 2009 4:12 PM (36 replies)
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 4:20 PM

Hi raidermatt, St Andrews is in the same spot as when we first posted the list a few months ago. We are on track, and the schedule hasn't changed.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 7:16 PM

Kaslo:
    Faterson, we are not getting a new course for XMAS....:(

Who said so?    I haven't heard a blank, clear-cut denial of that yet, and WGTalex has been participating in this thread. Kaslo, that was the point I was trying to make: a Christmas present isn't really a Christmas present if it's not surprising. So they can't really announce St. Andrews for December 13th or 20th, can they?

A minor detail: St. Andrews was no. 3 or no. 4 in the Roadmap list a couple of weeks ago, whereas now it's no. 1 on that list.  

HigherThanYall:
    So it looks like I MIGHT be getting me golf balls....But I want em in PINK....lol..ty

Oh, don't you worry about that, ma'm. Should I lose this bet, I'll just let you have 124 credits / $1.24 (whichever will be easier) and you can purchase any colour you like. On the other hand, I still believe you'll be sending me that new sleeve of red GI-SD balls...  

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 6:43 AM

For once I might agree with Faterson here.  WGT will want to have a new course for Christmas as many people have the holiday season off.  Is there not a better time to get more new players hooked on this game.  So my bets are they will have it very soon.  I hope if not for Christmas maybe for New Years. 

But who really knows?  ;-)

• HigherThanYall
    51 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 10:22 PM

We shall see.....

• Showtime29
    70 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2009 9:43 AM

It is almost the end of "next" week...any updates?

• HigherThanYall
    51 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2009 10:21 AM

so I gess its time to pay up Faterson...lol....

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2009 11:07 AM

Didn't he say 13th OR 20th? Don't think it's time for him to pay up just yet...

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2009 3:20 PM

Exactly. One more week of hope left. Let's be honest, giving Christmas presents on December 13th wouldn't really be appropriate.    December 20th sounds more like it, although I don't like the fact it's a Sunday.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 2:24 AM

St. Andrews is still not in the category entitled "Coming Soon" which the product release forum thread plainly states as the releases that are due in 30-60 days ... but i hope they do spring a surprise on us ... it would go a long way in making up for all those times the "beast" has disappointed me ...

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 2:33 AM

i hope so too. they seem to have pulled the weekly tournaments which is a great credit earner so i hope they are about to introduce St Andrews

RSS