Help › Forums

Players with no buttons

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 22 2021 12:43 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 10:33 PM

There are players who do not have "Invite to Country Club", "Add as Friend" buttons at the top of profile page, and "New Wall Post" at the bottom.

Normally this is what you should be able to see...

But what's up with these players?

Any explanation for this, WGT or anyone who knows?

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 1:20 AM

Simon could it be that WGT has added a feature that allows a player to not allow invitations? If so those players would have no buttons, 

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 2:36 AM

Who are they Simon?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 3:16 AM

borntobesting:

Simon could it be that WGT has added a feature that allows a player to not allow invitations? If so those players would have no buttons, 

I have no idea what that is, Joe. Maybe you're right, it's a new feature WGT has added "secretly". 🙄

ScottHope:

Who are they Simon?

The one that has normal features is just a random guy I picked to show the normal case, and the other with no button is a member of my CC whom I've been trying to post a wall message to. 

Never seen anyone with no buttons before so I thought it was weird and worth asking here...

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 3:44 AM

Maybe they've blocked you.

Would you like me to test block you to see if those buttons on my profile disappear too ?

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 7:02 AM

ScottHope:

Would you like me to test block you to see if those buttons on my profile disappear too ?

Blocking definitely does that. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 1:49 PM

AnaNikolaj:

ScottHope:

Blocking definitely does that. 

Then it's even more weird... He's got no reason to block me since he's the one who asked me first to do a favour to him (make a CC profile picture). Now the picture is ready so that's why I'm trying to contact him to leave a notice on his wall.

Okay, lets's test it this way. I know it's against the guidelines, but I'll reveal the player's username only for the test purposes. Do you guys see the buttons on his profile page?

EDIT : Username in question deleted.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 2:02 PM

Yes.

Simon it looks to me like it's not personal, he's removed all his friends and generally cleaned up his page. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 3:06 PM

DodgyPutter:

Yes.

Simon it looks to me like it's not personal, he's removed all his friends and generally cleaned up his page. 

Thanks for testing, Dodgy. Can we actually 'control' it? I mean... is there a setting for this?

• TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 3:26 PM

Yes , I can see the normal type profile page .

Maybe you did get blocked Simon , I remember when I was trimming down my friends list some of the players profile pics were still on my page after unfriending them...so i had to block them to have their picture removed .

Perhaps it was a mistake on their part and they have blocked you in error ?

Could get a club mate to post on their wall...

Robert

• PAGES
RSS