Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Membership

Fri, Dec 1 2023 3:59 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Trtr30
    32 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 7:56 PM

As with most things, WGT tells you very little about country clubs. Without getting into specific CCs, what can you tell me about the pros and cons of joining a club, what is expected of you as a member, and what sort of financial and time commitment, if any, is expected?

Thanks.

• Dneirf
    418 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2021 9:32 PM

Trtr30:

As with most things, WGT tells you very little about country clubs. Without getting into specific CCs, what can you tell me about the pros and cons of joining a club, what is expected of you as a member, and what sort of financial and time commitment, if any, is expected?

Thanks.

Good place to start your journey is here:

https://www.wgt.com/help.aspx

Start reading at GENERAL QUESTIONS

Just about everything you need to know about World Golf Tour is in that read, including country clubs.

All country clubs at Level 2 provide PutterPal. PutterPal is an putting tool to help players execute more accurate putts by providing an power scale within the swing meter from 1% power to 100% power.

All country clubs at Level 4 provide ShotPal. ShotPal is an Driver, Wood, Hybrid, Iron, and Wedge tool to help players execute more accurate shots by providing an power scale within the swing meter from 1% power to 100% power.

You can read about PutterPal and ShotPal in the World Golf Tour Pro Shop and purchase various sets of "Hits" for both if you do not belong to an country club.

There are too many country club benefits and tools within all of the country club Levels to list here. However, once you join an country club there is an complete list available in the Game Client under your country club listing.

Country Clubs Level Up by accumulating Experience Points called XP Points that are contributed by its members by means of using an Country Club Pass before playing an round of golf.

At the start of any golf game in World Golf Tour the player is prompted to use an country club pass during that game.

By using that country club pass during that game XP Points are accumulated for both the country club and the player so that both the player and the club can Level Up over time.

There are many ways to earn XP Points, such as each time you hit the virtual golf ball with the virtual golf club the player earns one (1) XP Point.

If the player is using an country club pass then both the country club and the player each accumulate one (1) XP Point each.

There are also XP Boosts and Level Up Boosts for purchase in the World Golf Tour Pro Shop. You should make the World Golf Tour Pro Shop your friend as there are many items for sale there to make this game more enjoyable.

When an player joins an country club World Golf Tour will Gift that player one (1) country club pass within the first twelve (12) hours of joining the club.

World Golf Tour will then re-issue or re-gift the player another country club pass every twelve (12) hours after each initial use of the current gifted pass.

Now most country clubs require the daily use of this free pass gifted to the player by World Golf Tour in order to maintain membership to the club, most do but some do not.

You can read about country club passes in the World Golf Tour Pro Shop and purchase various "Sets" of country club passes to use to contribute XP Points to your country club. Players can also Gift country club passes to other players.

Some country clubs have very rigid house rules to maintain membership while some country clubs are more relaxed in regards to maintaining membership with fewer or no rules at all.

If you desire camaraderie, free PutterPal, free ShotPal, 1 free country club pass every 12 hours after each initial use, turf wars, country club clashes, easy tournaments, then country clubs are the way to go.

World Golf Tour can be played with out joining country clubs, but then again, golf is not an one man game, or at least it was not intended to be, hence, country clubs were established!

GOLF = Group Of Likeminded Friends

Hope this helps, it is the short version, but it is an start.....

P.S. WORLD GOLF TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS

https://www.wgt.com/terms.aspx

God Bless and good luck to you here at World Golf Tour,

-Dneirf (Owner - Coin Room Capers)

• Trtr30
    32 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 11:30 AM

Thanks, I appreciate it.

It seems if you belong to a club then the best time to use your pass is for the round when you earn your XP Daily Bonus.

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 5:27 PM

Trtr30:
    Without getting into specific CCs, what can you tell me about the pros and cons of joining a club, what is expected of you as a member, and what sort of financial and time commitment, if any, is expected?

The main benefits are the free Putter Pal and Shot Pal, and the extra XP (which depends on your CC's level).  Also, the communications and camaraderie among CC members and the CC-specific tournaments that members of your CC set up.

The expectations for members will vary depending on the CC you join.  

I would suggest you look at the recruiting posts here in Country Club Corner, and if you find any that interest you, contact the club owner (or the player who posted the recruiting post).

Good luck!

• Dneirf
    418 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 10:46 PM

Trtr30:

Thanks, I appreciate it.

It seems if you belong to a club then the best time to use your pass is for the round when you earn your XP Daily Bonus.

You are welcome

Yes, that would be the best time to use your country club pass, for the round when you earn your XP Daily Bonus.

God Bless, -Dneirf

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 11:00 AM

Actually, I have been told, and imho agree, the best time to use your pass for max XP is after 8:30 pm.  I suggest trying it out at the time you earn your daily bonus (good luck determining when that is) and then trying it after 8:30 pm and see the results.

Oh, and God Bless Dneirf - lmao

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 5:54 PM

HamdenPro:

Actually, I have been told, and imho agree, the best time to use your pass for max XP is after 8:30 pm.  I suggest trying it out at the time you earn your daily bonus (good luck determining when that is) and then trying it after 8:30 pm and see the results.

Oh, and God Bless Dneirf - lmao

I’d be very curious as to why this is? personally haven’t noticed of waiting till 8:30 if I get anymore XP or not. Just puzzled as to why that is.

For my CDP XP bonus it starts after 7 PM central time. So, ET would be 8 PM, CT - 7 PM, MT 6 – PM, & PT – 5 PM.

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 6:24 PM

That sounds about right. I am ET and noticed increased XP after 8:30 pm.  Interestingly, the friend who told me this is in California. He just said after 8:30 pm so I assumed he meant my time because, after all, the world does revolve around me. (*_*)

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 10:45 AM

HamdenPro:
    I am ET and noticed increased XP after 8:30 pm. 
    This makes some sense, generally, unless you play in the half hour before ;)

More precisely:

The CDP day starts at 12 pm UTC. ED(!)T is four hours back => 8 pm EDT for the CDP to reset.

Any first shot in any game, played after 8 pm EDT will grant you (and, with CC pass, the CC) the CDP bonus.

If you hold back until 8 am, it will be just the same.

• LoveTheHunt
    25 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2023 4:55 AM

Great summary, i have a probably basic question, can you build up CC passes? And if you can where can you see them?

• PAGES
RSS