Forums

Help › Forums

WORD GAMES PUZZLES , GIF's , ETC

Sat, Nov 18 2023 12:51 PM (1,509 replies)
  • rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2022 12:58 PM

pdb1:

Back in the day . In the VOTSCC . One of our favorites . Was a weekly bulletin . That Martin created and ran . It was very popular . There were CC updates , Music videos , Some interesting current events , a lot of trivia , etc . It was called .

THE WEEK THAT WAS

10 examples in that link .

Well anyway . There was a trivia question each week . That you weren't supposed to Google . I guess it was okay to get the answers anywhere else . Lol .

The reason I brought that up is I found some fun word games and puzzles . But I realized that they could easily be Googled for an immediate answer . Take that however you will .

I am going to try them anyway . For fun . And whatever else that comes across my path .

Anyone can also contribute here .

Let's give it a try . Keeping it light and fun .

Hair we grow . Here are the first couple .

1)

2)

I will respond fairly quickly . Please remember . Moderation can take up to 3 days . Sometimes same day . Most times next day .

Thank you for being patient .

EDIT : . Sat, Apr 17 2021 3:50 PM .

Again I apologize for the inconvenient and unnecessary delays . I have responded yesterday and today . And there 2 new puzzles .

me

• garyk49
    2,314 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2022 8:02 PM

#2 is a candle

• ct690911
    7,198 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2022 2:42 AM

"To catch you two up . rj and Gary . Gary should have noticed . rj we are a little beyond puzzles 1 & 2 now . We are now on page 86 "

Cut Gary some slack. He is dealing with some stuff. He's probably just playing this to keep his mind occupied.

ct

RSS