Hello WGT & Hello Callaway (owners)
Long time player comments:
1. That claim to fame about numbers of player is, as we, all know it, comprised of people who set up a login but don't actually play, or maybe play a very few games ... they don't = players
2. There are so many glitches in the the current version of the game when trying to play options that are not coin games ... which so many people have posted about so I am not going to add to the list ... but why don't you fix them?
3. Obviously your business plan to keep income coming in : I am not able to ascertain whether that is about ball use & trying to get your mobile/phone users to buy balls and/or clubs .... (Yes it is noticeable how many free rental weekends you have now compared to the 3-4 "special" times over the previous years)...
4. Or whether Titleist (Acushnet), TP (Adidas), Volvik (Moon Kyung-ahn), Bridgestone (Bridgestone Tyres), Cleveland & Srixon (SRI Sports. (Sumitomo Rubber Industries), Mizuno (Rihachi Mizuno), Ping (Ping = Karsten Solheim), Cobra (Puma Sports), Seemore (Jim Grundberg & Jason Pouliot) etc. are paying royalties to WGT based on the false number of players?
4. But you had a great golf game, the best on the internet but you are resting on ur laurels ... if you maybe invested some more $ into it to create more courses it would be even better. If you invested some $ into fixing the many many glitches it would be much better.
I actually don't want much WGT ... I just want to be able to log in from my Australian time zone and ....
1. See who my friends are that are available to play with me (i.e. everyone is not green - available). People are now resorting to connecting on a voice channel (e.g. Skype, Discord, etc.) because this functionality has gone from the game. But it doesn't work for everyone so therefore there are many players who just "hope" and "give up"
2. Be able to talk to my friends if I invite them to a game so they can tell me that maybe they are doing something else, e.g. getting a coffee, & will be 3 minutes
3. Be able to talk to my friends without the chat box cutting out all the time (and not taking over the whole screen).
This is my 5+ post on this stuff ... maybe you can respond?