Forums

Help › Forums

The Easy Tease

Tue, Apr 6 2021 5:44 AM (0 replies)
  • JasCooper
    528 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 5:44 AM

Everything you’ve always wanted, and less.

There’s lot of clubs, and lots of players on WGT. Some are fully devoted, social, demanding, active. Others are there to provide the tools (free Putter Pal, Shot Pal), some tips and information in the forum, but ask nothing of their members other than contributing CDP XP points when they can to help get the club up to higher levels.

We’re one of the latter. I formed it mostly to get the free ‘Pal’ tools, and maybe share some of those things I’ve learned over about 4 years. In my past club, I was the guy that discovered the ‘Glitch’ (#1 and #2), enabling myself and others to quickly move up to 3 digit levels and contribute a sh*tload of XP points (4,500,000 over 4 years). And a few tricks (not cheats) to lower my average or enjoy the game.

As our name implies, my progress has been made in large part from playing tournaments from the front tees (if you’ve heard the expression ‘Red tee Champion’). I play for fun. No calculator. No endless waits to the last second to hit the ball. And earning credits so I haven’t spent a dime to get the best clubs and decent balls to play with.

I’m also primarily a mobile app player. Although the differences between playing on a tablet/phone and a PC have dimmed in recent times.

If that interests you, join us. The Easy Tees will become whatever the members want to make it. Which so far is 25 strangers who can create club tournaments, or play in Clashes or Turf Wars if they want. If it’s too quiet, or you just want to read what’s in the forum, you can quit and try another club. I won’t be insulted. Well, maybe a little, but not enough to forbid you from coming back if you decide you made the wrong decision. You might even get sent a sleeve of balls if you land a hole-in-one.

I also think we’ve got a pretty kickass logo and a catchy name. 

Hope to see in the clubhouse. Currently closed due to COVID concerns. But once everyone is vaccinated, it’ll still be your couch. Maybe one of our few rules is to avoid political discussions, or topics unrelated to WGT, or at least golf.

No approval or invitation necessary to join. But if you happen to cross paths in a coin game and are not a CC member elsewhere, you might get an invite sent your way.

RSS