Forums

Help › Forums

WGT player with most Ranked Rounds Played?

Fri, Nov 19 2021 7:46 AM (62 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 6:43 AM
    Guy is entitled to his opinion on covid vaccinations . Feels like another henry kawa witch hunt starting all over again .
  • SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 5:08 PM

xxxhogheadxxx:
    Please stop it with the name calling SamSpayed!

OK, let me see if I understand.  It's OK for you to call people names like "snowflakes with pedophile masters" and "sheeple" and "puppet" and "Psycho DemonRat" and "pecker-heads" in your posts, but you don't like it when I call you a troll for doing that?

xxxhogheadxxx:
    I do chill out with meditation each day.  Try that, it will do wonders for your spirit.

Happy to hear it.  I'd suggest you do more of that.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 5:30 PM

I made a deal with WGTPIZZA  some time back about refomeafacation ,  

Makes it hard not to some time not to join in .

OPY

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 5:41 PM

craigswan:
    Guy is entitled to his opinion on covid vaccinations .

Of course, he is... as long as his opinion doesn't negatively affect public safety (and security). But when I see this kind of postingI can't help but be concerned since it clearly puts other people's health & well-being in jeopardy.

• Nancy1959
    7,061 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 8:12 PM

Back to the original question (if it was indeed a question), I have the most ranked rounds on WGT as I'm close to 60,000.

Having said that, please don't come out in droves all you WGT Trolls to attempt to crucify me.  I'm simply answering the question that was posed.

~Nancy

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 8:20 PM

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 8:32 PM

SamSpayed:

xxxhogheadxxx:
    Please stop it with the name calling SamSpayed!

OK, let me see if I understand.  It's OK for you to call people names like "snowflakes with pedophile masters" and "sheeple" and "puppet" and "Psycho DemonRat" and "pecker-heads" in your posts, but you don't like it when I call you a troll for doing that?

xxxhogheadxxx:
    I do chill out with meditation each day.  Try that, it will do wonders for your spirit.

Happy to hear it.  I'd suggest you do more of that.

Hmm...  I'll admit I do call it like it is.  The left side of the house are indeed the winter substance that falls and melts eventually.

Let me see...ah, those who engage in public display of inappropriate behavior, rhymes with hide'n, definitely deserve public admonishment (and more).  Those who trust this "thing" deserve it too.

What else do I see...oh yeah, those folks on either side of the see-saw that blindly follow are of course a lamb-type being.

My favorite...Jack Nicholson/any_of_the_squad/and a big mouse...who on earth would live to support this?  whew!

I don't recall using Dick Clark's top hat, if I did then...hmm...now why would I have ever used that one?

Anyway, thanks for reminding me Sammy.  You take care and be safe out there.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 10:39 PM

Nancy1959:

Back to the original question (if it was indeed a question), I have the most ranked rounds on WGT as I'm close to 60,000.

Having said that, please don't come out in droves all you WGT Trolls to attempt to crucify me.  I'm simply answering the question that was posed.

~Nancy

No crucification (not sure if there is such a word LOL) but only respect. Chapeau, Nancy!

RSS