Forums

Help › Forums

WGT player with most Ranked Rounds Played?

Fri, Nov 19 2021 7:46 AM (62 replies)
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 8:12 PM

Thank you Robert1893.

I will defend myself at all cost.

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 9:31 PM

Robert1893:
    To be fair, if you go back through the thread, he's not the one who took this thread off-topic. 

I didn't say that he was.  Even so, he's now using this thread to post stuff that's in violation of WGT's Posting Guidelines.

Please don't encourage the troll.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 9:49 PM

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 11:42 PM

I have a friend with 18919 ranked rounds , that’s pretty awesome 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 11:44 PM

With all due respect, Robert and xxxhogheadxxx, and I'm addressing this to xxxhogheadxxx, I'm not judging what you believe is right or wrong although it differs to mine like night & day. And I don't mind hearing it once or twice although it's technically against the posting guidelines we have.

It becomes a different story though if you start spreading out what you've initiated in the thread "Jack'AllTradesMaster'None" practically all over the place now and end up appealing (imposing) and talking about your socio-political point of view whenever you have a chance, no matter what, who and/or how.

Fine, believe whatever you want, write whatever you believe but keep them in your diary, bro. Again... enough is enough! 

I'm doing my best to be respectful to you. I hope my intention was well conveyed. Cheers.

Simon

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 11:16 AM

Robert1893:
    The point is this: if they hadn't first posted what they did, it's unlikely he would have responded the way he did.

"But, Mom... they started it!"

SimonTheBeetle:

With all due respect, Robert and xxxhogheadxxx, and I'm addressing this to xxxhogheadxxx, I'm not judging what you believe is right or wrong although it differs to mine like night & day. And I don't mind hearing it once or twice although it's technically against the posting guidelines we have.

It becomes a different story though if you start spreading out what you've initiated in the thread "Jack'AllTradesMaster'None" practically all over the place now and end up appealing (imposing) and talking about your socio-political point of view whenever you have a chance, no matter what, who and/or how.

Agreed.  As long as he limits his Facebook-style rants and conspiracy theories to the "Jack'AllTradesMaster'None" thread, I have no problem with it.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 5:07 PM

Simon,as always with you on this brother! P.S. I'm still on moderation,lol

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 7:02 PM

SamSpayed:

Robert1893:
    To be fair, if you go back through the thread, he's not the one who took this thread off-topic. 

I didn't say that he was.  Even so, he's now using this thread to post stuff that's in violation of WGT's Posting Guidelines.

Please don't encourage the troll.

Please stop it with the name calling SamSpayed!

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 7:05 PM

Very impressive @ 18919.  Someday...

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 7:07 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

Fine, believe whatever you want, write whatever you believe but keep them in your diary, bro. Again... enough is enough! 

I'm doing my best to be respectful to you. I hope my intention was well conveyed. Cheers.

Simon

You have been very disrespectful Simon.  I know your kind and that's okay.

RSS