Forums

Help › Forums

Beware

Tue, Mar 23 2021 5:03 PM (26 replies)
  • pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 6:50 AM

I think maybe they were just mad about your taxes . And took it out on you .

• terryntx
    51 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 8:47 PM

Robert1893:

terryntx:

i assume you are a grown man why not just tell them to f off instead of well SNITCHING come on bro

Well, that's certainly one way to approach it. Of course, maybe when you reach adulthood, you'll view matters such as these differently. 

well u must be a fkn *** too fu

• terryntx
    51 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 8:48 PM

• SimonTheBeetle
    2,479 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 9:06 PM

terryntx:

Have a good trip to the world of moderation. Make sure you've packed everything in your baggage 'cause it's gonna be a loooong one. And don't forget to send me a postcard too.

Bon voyage.

• Robert1893
    6,829 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 9:13 PM

terryntx:

There you go!

With cogent responses like that, your argument is sure to win the day. 

• Robert1893
    6,829 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 9:14 PM

@Simon

­čśé

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 9:30 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

terryntx:

Have a good trip to the world of moderation. Make sure you've packed everything in your baggage 'cause it's gonna be a loooong one. And don't forget to send me a postcard too.

Bon voyage.

Simon I noticed that this isn't the first time you have warned a poster about the inevitable coming moderation .Seems to excite you . Lol jk not .

If all he posted was abbreviated expletives . And just this once . Even if the mods see it . I don't think they would even care . If someone kept repeating or posted other profanity . It would be dealt with .

These are touchy times around the world . And even in this little insignificant WGT . A spouted expletive now and then is almost expected .

JUST DON'T CAPITALIZE IN BOLD !

PS All good Simon

• SimonTheBeetle
    2,479 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 11:03 PM

@Robert

X^D

@pdb1

Didn't realize I was doing it. Nothing intentional. I did find it quite remarkable though, I mean having the balls to say whatever you want to... I know I can't after having been reformed by two-year moderation. LOL That's all.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2021 6:55 AM

@Simon:

A cautious and noble stance to practice to be sure Simon . As your examples have shown consistently . A believable and trusted forumer 100 % . You under estimate your clout and levels of respect you carry here . With the WGT universe . And without a doubt . Admin , Moderation , Customer Service would no doubt agree .

I suspect that would grant you a few boons and passes . If ever there were any questionable content that you felt necessary to expound .

With no question of your worthiness of immunity .

Hence . Some of the awards , trophies and accolades that have been bestowed on you .

You can rest assured Simon and curse away . Lol jk not .

You're one of the best " Good Guys " Simon . If not the best . Not to forget your wealth of information . Selflessly shared for many many years .

I thank you for your examples of naturally pleasant demeanor and humanity . Simon .

I think that there are many that agree .

PS another trophy coming soon

NEW PICS UPLOAD Simon_17NEW PICS UPLOAD Free_b14

• Robert1893
    6,829 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2021 8:06 AM

pdb1:
    JUST DON'T CAPITALIZE IN BOLD !

But you can use all caps on International Caps Lock Day!

Celebrated twice a year on June 28 and October 22.

RSS