Forums

Help › Forums

Clash timer?

Fri, Mar 5 2021 8:03 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 4:27 AM

The game timer seems to have gone away on the clash screen? On the first main clash screen there used to be a clock that would tell you how much time was left in the clash match so you would know if you had enough time to finish a game. I do not see that anymore.

Once in the game it will appear, but you must first start a game. Could you please fix this in the next up-date? As it is now you must burn a CC pass just to see how much time it left in the current match, and if someone would use a pass with only 5 to 10 minutes left it’s highly doubtful, they will finish in time.

Dave33200

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 4:32 AM

I’m having the same problem.

AKD (club owner)

• TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 5:43 AM

Same over here , timer only shows while playing a round

• Arden64640
    6 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 6:00 AM

I saw the same also. No 4 hour timer

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 10:13 AM

Champion said they are aware of it and are looking into it but it might not be until the next update that it is fixed. 

I just played a clash round when I used my pass I saw that I had less than 14 minutes to play the round. I used the fast forward button on every shot and the timer went to 0 just as my last putt fell. So the round counted, 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 10:32 AM

borntobesting:
    Champion said they are aware of it and are looking into it but it might not be until the next update that it is fixed. 

If I may, where did you see Champion's comment?

I missed it and could not find it.

Don

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 10:53 AM

TopShelf2010:

borntobesting:

If I may, where did you see Champion's comment?

I missed it and could not find it.

Don

It was a personal message answering a question about the timer that I sent him

on 04 Mar 2021 at 5:09 AM

Is there a way to see the time left in a clash without using a pass to start a round, The timer isn't visible until a round is started, 

Joe

on 04 Mar 2021 at 8:24 AM

There's not, but there's supposed to be. Looking into it now. Unfortunately we probably won't have it back until the next normal release. 

_CHAMPION

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 12:01 PM

For a temporary work around you can check the time stamp on the Your Clash Has Started email.  Then add the 4 hours. 

It's a cludge but will get us through. 

DJ7 

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 12:15 PM

DufferJohn7:

For a temporary work around you can check the time stamp on the Your Clash Has Started email.  Then add the 4 hours. 

It's a cludge but will get us through. 

DJ7 

It no longer gives me e-mails either. 😊 I used to get them all the time when someone left our club, or when a new clash round starts. When flash went away, so did my e-mail notifications. I’ve tried looking in my settings and everything is checked, but still no e-mails. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 12:57 PM

borntobesting:
    It was a personal message answering a question about the timer that I sent him

Thank you Joe

Don

• PAGES
RSS