Forums

Help › Forums

Tiger woods

Thu, Feb 25 2021 1:45 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 1:45 PM

U.K. tv reports are not elaborating on the cause of the accident , just that he seemed to have been going fast ,on a notorious part of a winding road with adverse camber , hit a kerb , then a tree and rolled the car several times , before coming to a halt. Possibly lucky to have got out of it at all. 

• Norm00900
    57 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 2:57 PM

Hope he can recover ...how anyone can sit back on their high horse and be critical of his life is sad....nobody knows what’s it like to have his fame and fortune and what that does to a person. I’m happy to have seen tigers entire career and if this is the last he can hit the course professionally that’s ok. What he did for the game was unimaginable.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 3:37 PM

Respectfully, Bens wife didn't try to beat him with a 9 iron....

• craigswan
    30,998 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 5:01 AM

U.K. tv reports are not elaborating on the cause of the accident , just that he seemed to have been going fast ,on a notorious part of a winding road with adverse camber , hit a kerb , then a tree and rolled the car several times , before coming to a halt. Possibly lucky to have got out of it at all. 

He was travelling at speed to get to a matchplay game being shot for tv .

He was described as being bad tempered and in a hurry .

He also cut up another tv executive 40 minutes before this .

Just adding some background .

We have all been there .

Still wish him well .

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 6:20 AM

Tiger is a fighter.  The GOAT will return to play again with the best of the world.  Get well Tiger!

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 1:45 PM

Norm00900:
    how anyone can sit back on their high horse and be critical of his life is sad.

I am not talking about his whole life. ONE specific time period, of one day, to be exact

I er, ah, don't think my horse is equitable to the high type...

Image result for mini horse

• PAGES
RSS