Help › Forums

Jack'AllTradesMaster'None

Thu, Oct 7 2021 9:08 AM (228 replies)
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 6:06 AM

SamSpayed:

xxxhogheadxxx:
    John Coleman was indeed an expert.  Over 50 years of experience in the field of climatology.

Actually, he had zero (0) years experience in climatology.  He was a meteorologist with a journalism degree.  Meteorology is not the same as climatology.

http://www.differencebetween.net/science/difference-between-climatology-and-meteorology/

again:

"As Coleman’s critics have noted, he did not hold a degree in climatology or any related discipline, nor did he study or conduct any research in that field"

xxxhogheadxxx:
    Anyway, I met John on several occasions and he is as genuine as they get on climate.

I'm afraid the facts state otherwise.  Have you met anyone else?

This is who people like the <above> poster listen to.  Very sad for them.

Just FYI...Greta Thunberg, Al Gore, Bill Gates, George Soros, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, etc.  are NOT credible people.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 7:03 AM

Noone knows for certain the speed of light.  Listen to this guy describe this concept.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 7:10 AM

Government lies to us constantly.  Want proof?

Here is a headline today...  "

Psaki: Biden Will Be 1st President to Create 1M Jobs in 1st 100 Days"

When in fact, the jobs are people just going back to work in the jobs they had before the mandatory shutdown in mostly Democrat controlled states.

So in reality, no jobs were created.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 8:00 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:

SamSpayed:

xxxhogheadxxx:
    John Coleman was indeed an expert.  Over 50 years of experience in the field of climatology.

Actually, he had zero (0) years experience in climatology.  He was a meteorologist with a journalism degree.  Meteorology is not the same as climatology.

http://www.differencebetween.net/science/difference-between-climatology-and-meteorology/

again:

"As Coleman’s critics have noted, he did not hold a degree in climatology or any related discipline, nor did he study or conduct any research in that field"

xxxhogheadxxx:
    Anyway, I met John on several occasions and he is as genuine as they get on climate.

I'm afraid the facts state otherwise.  Have you met anyone else?

This is who people like the <above> poster listen to.  Very sad for them.

Just FYI...Greta Thunberg, Al Gore, Bill Gates, George Soros, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, etc.  are NOT credible people.

Well in my opinion they all speak a lot more sense than you do . I know who and what I prefer to believe . 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 8:04 AM

bossbird:
    Well in my opinion they all speak a lot more sense than you do . I know who and what I prefer to believe . 

You've done your research then :-))

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 8:07 AM

DodgyPutter:

bossbird:

Of course , 

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 9:18 AM

bossbird:

DodgyPutter:

bossbird:

bossbird:

That is all one can do is their own research.  If your conclusion is different from mine, then so be it.  

Thank you for looking into my statements.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 10:46 AM

John Kerry at Biden’s #LeadersClimateSummit:

‘Net zero is not enough. We need to remove CO2 from the atmosphere.’

A statement of climate futility and insanity.

So the left wing nuts really do want to destroy all life on earth.  You can't make this stuff up.

I'll stand up and speak for the plants.  Stop trying to wipe us out John Kerry!

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 12:27 PM

All of you wine lovers better stock up now.

The mini-ice age is going to ruin your favorite drinks.

Exceptional frost damage to vineyards in France this month could reduce wine production by nearly a third, farm office FranceAgriMer reported Thursday, April 22, 2021, citing estimates from fruit growers and winemakers. Much of the harvest has been lost to the significant cold snap that spread through parts of Europe from April 7 to April 9, 2021.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 2:16 PM

xxxhogheadxxx:

All of you wine lovers better stock up now.

The mini-ice age is going to ruin your favorite drinks.

Exceptional frost damage to vineyards in France this month could reduce wine production by nearly a third, farm office FranceAgriMer reported Thursday, April 22, 2021, citing estimates from fruit growers and winemakers. Much of the harvest has been lost to the significant cold snap that spread through parts of Europe from April 7 to April 9, 2021.

I have plenty in my cellar if anyone is running low on stocks ! But not Bordeaux red , don’t like it ! Bordeaux white , matured in oak casts .... yum ! 

RSS