Forums

Help › Forums

YoungGuns97 Leaves Greenbrier CC.......

Sat, Oct 22 2011 6:31 AM (99 replies)
  • MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 10:48 AM

You'll notice if you look at my actual quote......I did put to $$ in there. Not sure how you guys are quoting it and only using 1. Maybe you don't like spellcheck. (shrugging shoulders)

So now your assuming what SGTDoodles was regarding irony too. Wow, must be nice to be a mind reader. Hope that job pays well......Between apparently knowing what goes on in his/her and my minds......I'm impressed. Really! (Golf clap)

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 11:19 AM

People are laughing at you...Not with you.

I feel sorry for the members in your CC because throughout this thread you've been nothing short of an embarrassment to them all.

As a CC owner you should be setting a good example to your members.

Any other CC owner with a sense of decency would have dealt with the YG issue in house...i.e in the Greenbriars CC forum instead of going into detail in this open forum where anyone can read it.

There's 6 pages in this thread already and numerous players have had their say. The fact that the only person who thinks it's okay to broadcast to everyone here on WGT what in essence should be a private CC matter is you. To anyone with 1/2 a brain that fact alone speak volumes.

Obviously Micheal Hazen't.

TBE

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 11:46 AM

MichaelHazen:
    Nah! But thanks for sharing...... :)

The irony.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 12:49 PM

thebigeasy707:
    Obviously Micheal Hazen't.

Hilarious TBE

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 4:11 PM

Ok, I'll just say this and hope that this puts it into perspective for you.......of all the members I had since we've started our new format.....

HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT'S QUIT!

Also, here's a reminder folks........IT'S A VIDEO GAME! I mean are you aware of how self-rigtheous you all sound in your disagreement with me on this? Really? TBE, I don't care if anyone's laughing with/or at me. As I said to one of the other individuals 2 nights ago, I'm pretty sure there's only 2-3 people even still reading this.

I'm not here nor care for your approval. If you think I'm a horrible person. Great! Go to WGT and tell them the horrible thing I've done and they can kick me off if they think it's so heinous. I don't care what "your" view is. I'm going to do what I want here short of doing something illicitly illegal or harrasing or anything that would require WGT to kick me off.

So do me a favor. Get it through your head.......Nothing you say is going to change anything. I did it, it's over and I'd do it again! :) If you don't like it. TOUGH! To my knowledge there are no "unwritten" rules on WGT. If you think there should be some.....post them. Lets see the response you get.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 9:56 PM

When in a bunker, stop digging...

• youngGuns97
    251 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2011 10:40 PM

dont push your luck....greensbarrier cc sucks!!..your rules sucks!!!...so i quit....not gonna waste my expensive balls ..just to win peanuts.....so whats the big deal??

why cant you leave me alone...and let this rest..

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 5:35 AM

MBaggese:

Again, I maintain that the only reason you posted this here, in the "Public"...(BTW this forum is "public", your CC forum is private) is to bait him into a confrontation.

Maybe you CC forum is slow, not attended, I don't know, but again, there is no reason you should be posting private issues in the public.

Well he may not have got the confrontation from YG97.

BUT i have to say you folk's stepped up to the plate and did a fine job of giving him what he wanted.

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 5:36 AM

When late to the party, don't piss in the punch bowl......

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 5:56 AM

swannyxx:

MBaggese:

Again, I maintain that the only reason you posted this here, in the "Public"...(BTW this forum is "public", your CC forum is private) is to bait him into a confrontation.

Maybe you CC forum is slow, not attended, I don't know, but again, there is no reason you should be posting private issues in the public.

Well he may not have got the confrontation from YG97.

BUT i have to say you folk's stepped up to the plate and did a fine job of giving him what he wanted.

I'm glad that you know that's exactly what I wanted. That's 3-4 mindreaders in here now. This has to be a record. (rolling eyes).

Don't presume to tell me why I did this or what my intentions were. It makes you look as bad as you claim I am for even posting this. I mean, think about it,  you really are going to assume what someone did and why they did it when you don't know or never met someone? Really!? WOW! And you call me arrogant?

RSS