Forums

Help › Forums

YoungGuns97 Leaves Greenbrier CC.......

Sat, Oct 22 2011 6:31 AM (99 replies)
  • JAFO12
    2,105 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 3:04 PM

MichaelHazen:

Well that's not my problem now is it. As it were, if you saw how he was acting in public posts, you'd understand.

So if he was acting up in the public posts? then that makes you better how for posting this?

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 3:14 PM

MichaelHazen:

Well that's not my problem now is it. As it were, if you saw how he was acting in public posts, you'd understand.

Surely by starting this thread, you have made it your problem.

• TarheelsRule
    5,489 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 3:24 PM

WGT should lock this down and remove it.  If anything you should call him out privately and post this on your country club wall.  By doing it this way you have put all of us on his side and we don't even know  him.

Wm

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 3:31 PM

I don't think this was intentionally about calling out a player....although that damage is done.

I'd say it's more of a wacky advertising gimmick for a struggling club trying to gain more members.

The title of this thread is a little too sensationalistic for a master I've never heard of until now.

TBE

• Pryke
    295 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 4:28 PM

I swear a post has been deleted from this topic by the OP.

Makes me feel like I'm going crazy...

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 4:36 PM

I posted something then took it down cause I wanted to really address this matter.......

For starters, I posted this exact thing in our CC forum before I posted it here.......you know how many of the members have objected to this or found it "inappropriate", etc? NONE!

Now.....to certain individuals, let me help you out here.....

PeterHopper: No, Actually I didn't make it my problem. I just posted up something that I had fun with regarding a remarkably ridiculous situation. I was hoping that people weren't clearly so uptight and had a sense of humor and would find it original. I was obviously mistaken.

Tarheelsrule: By posting this, I didn't ask anyone to pick anyside. There was no right or wrong here. It was a simple miscommunication between two people that led one person to act completely odd by standards I've seen by most so far on here. WGT won't remove it because there's no derigatory language used nor did I in anyway insult him that post. All I did was point out we disagreed and he didn't understand what I was trying to get across to him and he blew the situation out of proportion.

MBaggese: His last public post was on our forum this morning not to just me, but to another member he had a disagreement with, over-reacting then quitting. I'd be happy to post them to you.

Pryke: Exactly what did I do that was inappropriate? Did I use any foul language? Did I demean him in anyway? In fact I wished him luck and said it was a shame because he was a good player. So I posted something that I posted in my club forum first, how is that inappropriate?

JAFO12: Um, exactly what did I post here that was wrong? I posted what happened and the truth in a completely different and original point of view. Also, I never said I was "better". I'm not sure exactly where you get any idea that somehow what I posted was in any for of arrogance or me saying anything that made it sound somehow better or on some higher ground then him or you.

Hope this helped explain everything. Thanks for your time! Have a great night/day wherever you are :)

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 4:38 PM

No, I removed a post because I had a better one pop in my head after.....

• JAFO12
    2,105 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 5:06 PM

MichaelHazen:

yes you did put yourself above him when you said this. you were angry at his post so you went after him this way and made yourself look even worse....

• Pryke
    295 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 5:10 PM

MichaelHazen:

It was a simple miscommunication

Which it seems this also has become. A sense of humour is hard to understand through text. Its the reason why I always put lol after my (hopefully witty) posts. Admittedly I did like the 'press bulletin' style of the original post.

As I said in my original post I didn't wish to offend you. Hope to see you on the course.

P

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 5:27 PM

MichaelHazen:
    MBaggese: His last public post was on our forum this morning not to just me, but to another member he had a disagreement with, over-reacting then quitting. I'd be happy to post them to you.

Understood..."in our forum"

And that's where it should have stayed.

Again, I maintain that the only reason you posted this here, in the "Public"...(BTW this forum is "public", your CC forum is private) is to bait him into a confrontation.

Maybe you CC forum is slow, not attended, I don't know, but again, there is no reason you should be posting private issues in the public.

See above for what is Public vs Private.

RSS