Forums

Help › Forums

THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB.

Tue, Mar 19 2024 12:32 AM (208 replies)
  • sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, May 3 2023 11:46 PM

Hi Everybody,

My name is Sue (no laughing) all those that know the song lol.

I've owned THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB since September 2013, we are a small by my choice 25 members club. I wanted to have it that way so that I would get to know the members as friends not just members. I wanted a club where people could come after work or whenever, and have a round of golf with their mates, relax and most of all HAVE FUN when WGT allow that is lol.

I wanted it to be the sort of club that doesn't put pressure on people that they must play this or that. They can choose what they play or don't play I just want them to be HAPPY being part of TWP. and making lots of new friends.

We play all types of golf, Stroke, Match, Alt Shot, Skins, plus some others that I've created. We regularly meet up at a set time every day so you know you will always have someone on for a game at that time. I have a handicap system in place so everybody has a chance of winning something, be it a Cup or a Trophy or just a Certificate, they are all put on your wall.

If we sound like the sort of club you're looking for then just let me know or check out our website.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2023 7:38 AM

Hi Everybody,

I've owned THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB since September 2013, we are a small by my choice 25 members club. I wanted to have it that way so that I would get to know the members as friends not just members. I wanted a club where people could come after work or whenever, and have a round of golf with their mates, relax and most of all HAVE FUN when WGT allow that is lol.

I wanted it to be the sort of club that doesn't put pressure on people that they must play this or that. They can choose what they play or don't play I just want them to be HAPPY being part of TWP. and making lots of new friends.

We play all types of golf, Stroke, Match, Alt Shot, Skins, plus some others that I've created. We regularly meet up at a set time every day so you know you will always have someone on for a game at that time. I have a handicap system in place so everybody has a chance of winning something, be it a Cup or a Trophy or just a Certificate, they are all put on your wall.

If we sound like the sort of club you're looking for then just let me know or check out our website.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2023 10:43 PM

Hi out there,

Are you thinking of joining a club ? Or maybe you just fancy a change of club ?.

Well look no further !

THE CLUB TO BE IN IS   ---->THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB<----

Just hit the link below for our website.

https://futura60.wixsite.com/mysite

There you will find out all about the club, the owner ( the marvelous Sue!) and what the clubs all about.

If it sounds like what you're looking for, there are instructions on the website to guide you how to contact us and to join the club.

All levels welcome...

Come and be a part of a great, friendly and VERY active club!

Les

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2023 11:45 PM

Hi out there,

Are you thinking of joining a club ? Or maybe you just fancy a change of club ?.

Well look no further !

There you will find out all about the club, the owner ( the marvelous Sue!) and what the clubs all about. If it sounds like what you're looking there are instructions on the website to guide you how to contact us and to join the club.

All levels welcome...

Les

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2023 11:40 PM

Hi Everybody,

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2023 11:52 PM

Hi Everybody,

If you are looking for a fun place to play.

Meet up with friends at a regular time so you can always get a game.

Chat to your friends while you play.

Looking for a great relaxed and laid back club you can call home ?

Then come and join THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB you'll receive a warm welcome.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2023 10:55 PM

Hi out there,

Well look no further !

There you will find out all about the club, the owner ( the marvelous Sue!) and what the clubs all about.

If it sounds like what you're looking for, there are instructions on the website to guide you how to contact us and to join the club.

All levels welcome...

Les

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 11:39 PM

Hi Everybody,

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2023 11:33 PM

Hi out there,

Well look no further !

There you will find out all about my club, if it's what your looking for just let me know

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Thu, Jul 6 2023 11:53 PM

Hi out there,

Well look no further !

All levels welcome...

Les

RSS