Forums

Help › Forums

Are Apparel Bonuses Added Together?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 26 2021 5:15 PM (4 replies)
  • Eyeswideopen11
    96 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 7:45 AM

    I will use putting forgiveness as an example.  If my hat gives me 32% forgiveness and my shoes give me 22% forgiveness, does that mean I have a total of 54%, or does the higher of the two override the lower?  What I am trying to figure out is if I get 32% from my hat can I forgo the 22% from the shoes and pick a different pair that gives me more distance on my driver.  

     

     

  • SamSpayed
    2,820 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 2:31 PM

    Yes, the bonuses should add together.  

  • Eyeswideopen11
    96 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 9:15 AM

    Thanks Sam.  Is there any info on the site about this?

  • SamSpayed
    2,820 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 4:58 PM

    You can look if you like.  But it's pretty easy to verify. Just wear some apparel that gives you coin bonuses.  If you wear (for example) a shirt that gives you a 2% bonus and shoes that give you a 3% bonus, you'll get a 5% bonus when you win.

  • Eyeswideopen11
    96 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 5:15 PM

    True thanks

RSS