Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2021

Wed, Jan 12 2022 5:48 PM (1,728 replies)
  • TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2021 9:18 AM

still waiting on line ups from:

EAST COAST

FREEDOM GC

Please get them in asap, time is almost ran out...

Cheers

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2021 10:39 AM

Take 2

carlosdev:

Group 1

Round 4 | Match 4

TCC RAIDERS V COBRA KAI 3

(Tie 5) #37 Masonvilla DEFEATED (Tie 5) #248 Raven9347 *62 - 69*

Added two strokes * 64 - 69 *

We completed all our games. Tx vm

- Carl 

• WUISENRIKE
    1,238 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2021 3:24 PM

Great round for the SMOKING GOLFOS, 7 games won.

But ... a few days ago sircaddie and timhowell1, they met to play monday at 9 pm, spanish time gmt + 2 ... after more than 10 unsuccessful attempts to organize the game .. ivan, sircaddie, receives a message of Tim commented  ...¨ that it is a party in America and that he does not play¨ ... putting off playing tomorrow Tuesday.

Ivan, who even being as young as he is, has shown that he has a lot of education and has proposed to him to play from 9 pm, spanish time gmt + 2, tomorrow Tuesday day 1 ... all this is due to the motivation of ivan for playing that confrontation, .. but his tongue is bleeding, biting it not to say, what any neighbor's son would say here in that situation ...

Anyway, we will wait until tomorrow, to finish this round and of course, thank one more year, Vivian, for his patience with these cases.

SMOKING GOLFOS .. 7 vs WGT AMIGOS ... 0.

Last match, Tuesday from 9 pm, spanish time gmt + 2.

thanks to all

luis enrique

• PAULFINN52
    3,172 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 1:33 AM

The World cup 2021

Hello all

Before I start my report Nigel has added the knockout stages to the spreadsheets, the brackets shows teams against each other as of current results but that will change over the next three rounds.

As we move to the latter stages of the rounds things are still very tight in a few groups.

Group 1

The Raiders are leading and can’t see that changing over the next three weeks but there’s a fight going on behind them between the Hot Shots, Cobra 3 and Fanatics 2.Big game this round with Hots taking on Cobra and Bushwhackers not far so plenty of golf left in this group.

Group 2

This one is a two horse race between the Alphadites and the Bandits really, it could go either way and sets up for a cracking matchup next round between these two.

The Warriors look like have third place sown up but Cosa have Cobra 2 ready to pounce for that last spot.

Group 3

Can’t see the Chickens not taking top spot, they are totally dominating the group, the Spartans should take second but still have to play Founders B next round so it could still change.

Group 4

As with group three Cobra 1 will finish top of the group but there’s a battle going on behind for the next three spots,  can’t call this one between Fanatics 1,Penalty box 1 and Founders A, this will go down the last match so every point is vital.

I’m glad to see almost all matches are being completed and I thank all players and captains for making the effort to arrange and play their matches in time.

All rounds are Matchplay from now on  

Round 5

2nd June – 16th  June

18 Holes Matchplay

Erin Hills Golf Course

Bentgrass carpets the tees and greens, while fine fescue fairways provide a fast and firm-playing surface on 652 acres.

Any player with a – 2 by their name must play air shots on holes 7 and 14

RULES

Each match will be played to a win, draw lose no sudden death 18 holes,

Each match will have a 2 week timeline to complete

Any players refusing to play will forfeit their match,

Any matches not completed on time will be looked at by me and dotty and a decision made on the result depending on evidence supplied,

Once a match been played the result will stand so it’s up to all players to check the opponents tier before start of play,

I would suggest a 90sec shot clock with maximum timeouts, there’s no panic to get the game played and have a chat in-between,

if both players agree they can have 60 or 45 that would be their choice,

No focus boosts will be allowed during matches. Use of this tool will lead to a disqualification

Any team members giving advice on any shots/putts to another player on any chat forum and found out, the player and the adviser will be disqualified from the rest of the comp.

Players please when posting results, I would like group number, teams and players please and a short post of the match,

Let’s keep the forum busy but no negative comments from anyone, if you have problem contact your captain first and they will contact the other captain, I don’t really want to be involved unless I have to.

CTTH HOLES/PRIZES

All claims for these prizes must be placed on the ctth thread on the first page of the community organised forum only, none will count placed on the main World Cup thread.

Don’t forget please the ctth special prizes which will run throughout the comp

6th 1  
    8th 1 2nd shot on the green
    9th 1  
    13th 1  
    16th 1  

SPECIAL PRIZES

2 sleeves

mystery78 58ft longest putt over 20 feet over whole comp
    palopalante 19yds Longest Chip/Pitch shot whole comp
    Herjavimi 247 YDS longest holed approach shot over 150yds
      NEXT HOLE IN ONE
      NEXT DOUBLE EAGLE

Stay safe and play well all

finny

• mrshanestaley
    659 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 4:27 AM

Hey Dotty emailed ours(Freedom GC)  to Finny end of the week.

• mrshanestaley
    659 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 4:33 AM

Also not showing a result for one of our games from round 4:

Group #3, Round #4, Tie #5

MrShaneStaley(I subbed for dirtychris) Won  66 Vs Farfi52  69

All our other games show result.

• PAULFINN52
    3,172 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 5:14 AM

mrshanestaley:

Hey Dotty emailed ours(Freedom GC)  to Finny end of the week.

got it bud ok

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 9:54 AM

Howdy all,

Your round 5 match ups are posted, the round starts tomorrow, have fun and good luck

-Dotty

• WUISENRIKE
    1,238 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 2:44 PM

sircaddie win... -6 (63) vs timhowell1.. -1 (69)

round 4 group 4 end  ... uuuuffffff

Smoking Golfos 24 .... WGT Amigos 0

thx all 

• HoleLion
    29 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2021 10:58 AM

Round 5 Group 4 Match 1

153 HoleLION wins 5&4 over 343 Guguis

RSS