Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2021

Wed, Jan 12 2022 5:48 PM (1,728 replies)
  • stuckymb
    1,112 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2021 4:00 PM

Group 3 Round 4 Tie 7

stuckymb #465 defeats Toddy808 #446

• scullsie
    286 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2021 4:03 PM

group 2 round 4 Oakmont

scullsie 266 def. davidgrant 147 by forfeit

• Shankette
    1,577 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2021 5:57 PM
    Group 2, Round 4, Match 3, Tier 6
    #267 Shankette 60 WIN 
    #137 mudheans 69
    3 points for Alphadites
  • carlosdev
    2,533 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2021 6:59 PM

Group 1

Round 4 | Match 4

TCC RAIDERS V COBRA KAI 3

(Tie 8) #32 Luizfabiano DEFEATED (Tie 8) #247 Deadeye9145 * 60 - 67 *

• WUISENRIKE
    1,241 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2021 8:18 PM

Hello friends .. on this Saturday, we played two games of group 4, round 4 between

wgt amigos vs smoking golfos:

GUGUIS -7 vs RHALLAS +3 ... GUGUIS WON.

WUISENRIKE vs SDEERSLAYER13 (forfeit in hole 3) ... WUISENRIKE WON.

Kevin, on hole 3, lost connection or made a forfeit. I was trying to reorganize the game without success, because Kevin was not online ... I waited well for more than 10 minutes, and since he still did not appear, I got into the showdown, I played all 9 holes and then I tried again to play with Kevin without success ... in the messages, I saw that Kevin told me that he had lost the connection, but that he had already returned ... he could have set up the game, since I was waiting for him for much more than half an hour ..

Anyway, I'm sorry to win 3 points like this, but I think that, after all my training in that field, I shaved and cut my hair myself so that you would laugh with me during the game ... I made myself a great calculator abacus of two roles, which was like a zeppelin .... total, so that it ends in hole 3? thanks for those 3 points, I repeat, for me and my team deserved ...

Who is not motivated to play this type of tournaments and play against players from other countries, with such disparate time differences ... well, think twice before signing up ...

VIVIAN, I encourage you with your personal matter, you are an excellent person, captain and president ... my offer from last year still stands for you, come to the gulfs and you will feel very happy ... we are waiting for you for Christmas, you will be our best present .

thanks to all

Luis Enrique

• Jmugsy1
    113 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2021 12:47 AM

Final result GROUP 4

Fairway Fanatics 1.  Round 4 vs The Founders Club A

MATCH 3

Tie 1   113 Marcob300 WON        v        290 Joseph6153 LOST

Tie 2   107 TomCarioca WON      v         297 pakrack LOST

Tie 3   110 Cynic13 WON             v        288 rowlets LOST  

Tie 4   117 Azsstone WON           v        292 buckwheat1947 LOST

Tie 5   108 Wouwsie WON           v        287 mihtymouse79 LOST

Tie 6   116 Pekk24  LOST            v         289 Alkoholikk WON

Tie 7   111 Slickbarnes WON        v        286 JDGHOST LOST

Tie 8   114 TDHarvey LOST         v        293  Gregcuk WON

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2021 6:36 AM

WUISENRIKE:

WUISENRIKE vs SDEERSLAYER13 (forfeit in hole 3) ... WUISENRIKE WON.

Kevin, on hole 3, lost connection or made a forfeit. I was trying to reorganize the game without success, because Kevin was not online ... I waited well for more than 10 minutes, and since he still did not appear, I got into the showdown, I played all 9 holes and then I tried again to play with Kevin without success ... in the messages, I saw that Kevin told me that he had lost the connection, but that he had already returned ... he could have set up the game, since I was waiting for him for much more than half an hour ..

Hi Luis,

Please get in touch with your opponent and try to finish the game, you start with the score from the last completed hole.

Warm regards,

Dotty

Here is the rule for everyone to know:

Disconnections

If a player disconnects and the game times out before they get back, the game will restart after the last completed hole with the same score. How you get back to the hole to restart is up to both players to agree on. 

Example

If you're in a stroke game and it happens on the 9th hole, you may want to get back to the 9th in MP mode, as you can concede holes and give putts and get back to the 9th a lot quicker. Then write down the strokes you had on 9, add them to the holes already played and then restart back into stroke mode for the back 9th... If it’s an MP game, concede holes/putts until you back at the hole you need to restart on. Again both players can agree on how that is done.

We want everyone to use common sense and work it out between yourselves, so these are just guidelines! If you were clearly going to lose the hole that the disco occurred on you should concede that hole when you get back to it. 

Example

My opponent made a great approach to about 4 feet, an easy bird, my approach was to about 12 feet, make-able but a tougher putt.... I then lost the internet when I was about to putt. We picked up the game from the beginning of that hole only this time, I put my approach to 2 feet and he put his approach to 15 feet, as soon as he was up to putt, I gave the putt and we halved the hole on birdies... Even though it was not clear if I would win or lose that hole before the discontection, it was clear that my opponent was not going to lose the hole, so giving the putt was the right thing to do, the disco should never give someone an advantage. 

If you feel that you have won the hole or lost the hole you come back to, because of the disco, you may make an appeal to the organizing committee. But again we really would rather the players work it out between them and in the spirit of this competition. 

Once both players have agreed and the game is completed after any discos, then there can be no complaints, the result will stand.

A match cannot be claimed a win through disconnections, players have to finish the match.

• massimoneg
    2,572 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2021 7:04 AM

Group 3, Round 4, Match 3 

#260 massimoneg (62) vs #144 sriley13 (68) 

• carlosdev
    2,533 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2021 8:43 AM

Group 1

Round 4 | Match 4

TCC RAIDERS V COBRA KAI 3

(Tie 5) #37 Masonvilla DEFEATED (Tie 5) #248 Raven9347 *62 - 69*

Added two strokes * 64 - 69 *

• WUISENRIKE
    1,241 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2021 9:00 AM

Sorry DOTTY, but I don't think I understood your post well ... are you telling me that I should play with my rival again? And what should I do? ....

I waited for this player for almost 2 weeks to accept my friendship invitation, I wrote on his wall, to his captain and talking to Vivian, we agreed on a reserve player to be able to play ... and then This player (kevin) appears and we meet for Saturday at 8 pm (SPAIN time) .... It is clear that there was a disconnection on his part, I wrote him a personal message asking him about what happened and with the intention of resuming the game ...... there was no answer .. then I also told Vivian, ..

I played my showdown when 40 minutes had passed since kevin disconnected .. checking my inbox for messages all that time, there was nothing from kevin ... I finished the 9 showdown holes and then I saw that kevin had written to me ... ¨ just disconnected me just got back in ¨ then, I tell him if he is ready to play ... and there are no more answers on his part ...

I don't understand, Dotty, why do you put the rules on me ... I have them very clear ... I did a lot more to play that game after Kevin disconnected, than many of those I know ... wait 40 minutes or more, I tried it during that time infinite times .... I was in the green or online .. if Kevin had re-established his connection, he could have communicated it to me or set up the game on ...

I think I have nothing more to say to this matter You have the proof in the video on my twitch channel, where you can see everything I'm saying.

RSS