Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2021

Wed, Jan 12 2022 5:48 PM (1,728 replies)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,172 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2021 2:02 PM

TdotDoba:

Dotty's Picks woo hoo...

Just for a bit of fun, I'm going to pick the games..... lets see how I do.... cheers all

Lets start with the Cup:

Chickens against the Bandits,

The Bandits, been there and were the bridesmaids last year... They, as always, total class with players that have made a name for themselves, some greats of the game. The Chickens better be ready for battle. 

The Chickens coming off an epic battle with Cobra Kai and earning their first appearance in the final have fought hard to get there. Some very impressive players that have game.

They are sitting two of the top players in WGT with 1irony (Darren) and LeHew (Jake), surprising, I'm sure they are hoping it doesn't come back to bite them in the butt.

Good luck to both teams, the battle between SEL and TCC go back many a year.

Winners are in bold

odl75 v Nicozandberg  

kelsp v Stuman66 50-50

frenchconnect v onekeano

IRISHKING1916 v AnaNikolaj  50-50

Tgkomv v forrrrrrrr

Mercury1969 v mystry78

Yiannis1970 v DoubleEagleRob  50-50

FarFoo v SHALEO83

ordinal v PAULFINN52

I will predict the Plate a little bit later, after my Andyson game

any of these games could go the distance so it will be a great final whatever the outcome good luck to all players and enjoy it 

you deserve to be here well done

finny

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 1:13 AM

Of course I am a bit one eyed

Dotty mate, The THUNDERCHICKIES  are a certainty. If I was a betting man (and I am), its ALL IN. go the chooks

Great effort from Trannies but you're goin down. Few of my mates wont be happy

To The PLATE, what a grand finale. Have enjoyed playing the guys from Cosa for years and made a lot of friends along the way, but they knocked my team Bill's Band out in the quarters. The Spaniards have breathed a bunch of smoke and fresh fun to the WC and are centimental faves.

Experience will get CN over the line, just

Thanks again to Finny, Dotty & helpers. You guys know the WC is the only reason I keep playin this silly game

Happy daze

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 1:25 AM

TdotDoba:

Dotty's Picks woo hoo...

Just for a bit of fun, I'm going to pick the games..... lets see how I do.... cheers all

Lets start with the Cup:

Chickens against the Bandits,

The Bandits, been there and were the bridesmaids last year... They, as always, total class with players that have made a name for themselves, some greats of the game. The Chickens better be ready for battle. 

The Chickens coming off an epic battle with Cobra Kai and earning their first appearance in the final have fought hard to get there. Some very impressive players that have game.

They are sitting two of the top players in WGT with 1irony (Darren) and LeHew (Jake), surprising, I'm sure they are hoping it doesn't come back to bite them in the butt.

Good luck to both teams, the battle between SEL and TCC go back many a year.

Winners are in bold

odl75 v Nicozandberg  Right

kelsp v Stuman66 50-50

frenchconnect v onekeano  X

IRISHKING1916 v AnaNikolaj  50-50

Tgkomv v forrrrrrrr

Mercury1969 v mystry78   X

Yiannis1970 v DoubleEagleRob  50-50

FarFoo v SHALEO83

ordinal v PAULFINN52

I will predict the Plate a little bit later, after my Andyson game

And now the Plate, woo hoo

Golfos Panellets vs Cosa Nostra

Cosa Nostra, last years Plate winners will be tough to beat. They have a lot of superstars that have been on wgt from the beginning, a well seasoned club that have seen pressure many times. But like most longtime players on here, they may have lost a step.

Will they have enough left in the tank to cross the finish line... I think these old dogs still have some bite to them :)

Golfos Panellets, the new kids on the block, this is the first year the Panellets have been in the world cup and the 2nd time for their Club. The Golfos bring a lot of fun to the game as anyone watching their streams will attest to. I know I always have fun and smile when playing with them. (puff puff woo hoo)

Both teams were in what can be considered the toughest group, (group 2) and the Golfos finished with an impressive 80 points (5th place), 5 points better then Cosa Nostra.

In their match up in group 2, Cosa Nostra was the winner so the Golfos will be hunting for revenge.

This should be a great battle between these two rivals. I look forward to each and every game in this one.

ri99 v Borat74  50-50

JCapella v gilly2017  50-50

MrAlfsyrinx v hpurey   X

JaxTeller08 v douggongles 50-50

palopalante v Wesdogg75

suertenotfound v largemouth51   X

IAG12 v bigcountry317

ramiroyardas v irzy  X

JuanjoAviles v kysunlover   Right

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 3:24 AM

Ok...on to friend's list:

DOTTY: Remove from friends, block him, off with his head.

BLUEY: Remove from friends, block him, off with his head and burn him!!!

• JDGHOST
    6,787 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 10:05 AM

The Founders Club would like to send out a HUGE Thanks to Finny, Dotty and crew for putting on another Fantastic event!!! 

Two CLASS ACTS !!

Thanks also to all the Captains and Teams that Both of Our squads faced ...Any issues we had with matches were sorted quickly with no problems! Everyone I played personally was a gentleman or a first class Lady and THAT is what this event (IMHO) is all about...

Both of our squads managed to make the cup playoff's but ...We were a bit disappointed as we were knocked out in the first round ...So we hope to comeback bigger and better next year!!

Congrats to  Both The 

V

TWO great teams  should be a hell of a final I will be watching matches as there hopefully streamed!

Yianny please let me know when your playing I will be there Buddy!!

JD👻

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 10:27 AM

Yiannis1970:

Ok...on to friend's list:

DOTTY: Remove from friends, block him, off with his head.

BLUEY: Remove from friends, block him, off with his head and burn him!!!

Bwahahaha Yian Ya Donkeys Azz lol

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 10:28 AM

JDGHOST:

The Founders Club would like to send out a HUGE Thanks to Finny, Dotty and crew for putting on another Fantastic event!!! 

Two CLASS ACTS !!

Thanks also to all the Captains and Teams that Both of Our squads faced ...Any issues we had with matches were sorted quickly with no problems! Everyone I played personally was a gentleman or a first class Lady and THAT is what this event (IMHO) is all about...

Both of our squads managed to make the cup playoff's but ...We were a bit disappointed as we were knocked out in the first round ...So we hope to comeback bigger and better next year!!

Congrats to  Both The 

V

TWO great teams  should be a hell of a final I will be watching matches as there hopefully streamed!

Yianny please let me know when your playing I will be there Buddy!!

JD👻

Well said JD bud

• doylerc
    1,154 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 12:34 PM

bluey403:

Dotty mate, The THUNDERCHICKIES  are a certainty. If I was a betting man (and I am), its ALL IN. go the chooks

To The PLATE, what a grand finale. Have enjoyed playing the guys from Cosa for years and made a lot of friends along the way, but they knocked my team Bill's Band out in the quarters. The Spaniards have breathed a bunch of smoke and fresh fun to the WC and are centimental faves.

Thanks again to Finny, Dotty & helpers. You guys know the WC is the only reason I keep playin this silly game

Happy daze

I'm up for a bet Sir i will take the Bandits

Doyler

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 1:05 PM

doylerc:

bluey403:

Happy daze

I'm up for a bet Sir i will take the Bandits

Doyler

GIF - Show me the money GIF - Viral Viral Videos

GIF jerry maguire - animated GIF on GIFER - by Ianghma

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 3:53 PM

Sleeve of balls Clem ?

RSS