Help › Forums

The CEverett "2021" Alt-Shot World Challenge

Mon, Dec 27 2021 8:46 AM (379 replies)
  • TSOULARA
    174 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 12:18 PM

A Super game against two Super players.

That was a 19holer so it was THE MATCH!

Ty gents for the good comments and the great company.

Tx all supporters too ;)

Cheers,

George / Giannis

A la prochaine!!! 

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 2:36 PM

Yiannis1970:

Our game against Gregcuk and Sonnymaxbo will be on tomorrow Sunday 21/3 at 20.00 UK. I will be streamin here if anyone is interested:

yiannis1970bandit - Twitch

Finished our game against Greg and Terry. Clem and Terry were playing brilliantly...Greg and i we were probably on a different course...lol. However it was a good game with some excellent highlights especially on putts. Thank you very much for the round folks!! Stay safe.

Final score 3 up for us.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 5:40 PM

Great Matches Everyone, and Thank You for getting them played as quickly as you have done! And now WGT'ERS FROME AROUND THE WORLD:  ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Welcome to the "FINAL FOUR" Round of the 2021 CEverett12 Alt-Shot World Challenge!

Your "Final Four Match-up's are below:

aliesen/storm8338  VS  doylerc/Yiannis1970

Young46/Shefuf  VS  TSOULARA/Giannis81s

Final Four Venue:  Bethpage Black

Due Date:  Sunday March 28th, 2021

Setting's:  Alternate Shot Full 18, 90 Second shot clock, 7 time-outs, no boost bonus

Your Bracket is up-to-date!

Best of Luck to all still remaining, and Thanks for Playing!

Cheers

• JDGHOST
    6,782 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 7:45 PM

el3n1:

I played to honor Casey, along with all those others that we have lost this past year. 

Another that comes to mind, Lizard69, whom appeared to be one of the first players to offer tips and tutorials in the early days and whose videos were still online when I started playing.  His presence has been replaced by others today as the game too has changed.  I particularly liked his tips on the "draw" / "fade" which has also been debated in the forum.

And the forum reminds me of another we won't forget, YJ - whom was a prolific participant in the forum, and well known by many that dragged themselves into the forum for tips.

These are just the recent losses that come to mind but such losses were taken hard especially on the club members they were so closely associated with, including those participating in this event.

Less recent but still remembered in TPC was Paul's brother - Andy - whom a starter ball tourney is held each year.

More importantly the memory of the generosity offered with the gift of golf.  I think those are some of the things I value most... there has still been a community trying to help one another - heaven forbid we ever forget that.  

After all, it is the loyal active community members that has sustained WGT all this time.

Truly well said!!! 

To the WGTer"s we lost this year I bet your in Heaven making  Birdies, Eagles and Ace's on courses to beautiful for this lousy planet.... God Bless

• doylerc
    1,154 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 1:30 AM

Tyvm Terry and Greg was an enjoyable game to play few lucky putts and unlucky rolls was the difference in the end.Ty again Topper and all involved great to play these games

Doyler

• Young46
    1,292 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 8:21 AM

Young46/Shefuf vs. TSOULARA/Giannis81s will be played and streamed this Sunday at 1:30pm EST. 

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 11:07 AM

Our game will be played this Friday evening at 22.00 CET (21.00 UK). Probably Matteo will be streaming as well.

• Storm8338
    54 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 5:43 AM

See you tomorrow at 22.00 CET.

I will be streaming on my channel www.twitch.tv/st0rm8338

Matteo

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2021 4:58 PM

We had our game against Ali and Matteo...well, i 'd like to congratulate both of them cause they produced an excellent play not to mention their superb run till the semi finals after beating very strong teams. I believe this game was a high quality match and Clem and i had to bring our A game to bend them in the finish.

Congrats of course to my partner who played with such a composure and cool blood especially when we went down while we were watching the folks being on fire with birdie after birdie.

Final score 2 up.

• doylerc
    1,154 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2021 11:52 AM

Super game against 2 very good player glad to come away with the win mostly due to the efforts of my Partner ty again Ali and Matteo was a pleasure

Doyler

RSS