Forums

Help › Forums

The CEverett "2021" Alt-Shot World Challenge

Mon, Dec 27 2021 8:46 AM (379 replies)
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 11:15 AM

Hi Topper

Today we played our round in Pebble Beach.

As we knew our oppos before, it was bit extra fun to play. Having said that, WGT gods were on our side today n they had some real robbery with putts. Well, thanks to bribery n it worked lol

Ty vm Marie, Monica n Jerry for the fun banter n time spent.

Also I would like to thank everyone who tuned in on twitch to support both parties. Appreciate it very much.

Final Result:

carlosdev and topaz53 defeated jschins and ElseMonica in a 18-hole Alternate Shot game on PEBBLE BEACH GOLF LINKS.

- Varun 

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 11:18 AM

All eyes on this 👀

We need all the tricks of both teams for our second round matchup 😉

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 12:46 PM

carlosdev:

Hi Topper

Today we played our round in Pebble Beach.

As we knew our oppos before, it was bit extra fun to play. Having said that, WGT gods were on our side today n they had some real robbery with putts. Well, thanks to bribery n it worked lol

Ty vm Marie, Monica n Jerry for the fun banter n time spent.

Also I would like to thank everyone who tuned in on twitch to support both parties. Appreciate it very much.

Final Result:

carlosdev and topaz53 defeated jschins and ElseMonica in a 18-hole Alternate Shot game on PEBBLE BEACH GOLF LINKS.

- Varun 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 1:44 PM

Well, we knew Tom was gonna be a mouthful..... and he was. But I was left really disappointed with Mark, cause I was counting on him to miss a few more and he failed miserably ;-) We made a few mistakes on our end and it ended with a 4&3 win for Tgkomv and Marcoholo59 with a 15 under after 15 holes. Great scoring, great company and best of luck in the rest of the competition, fellas. 

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 2:15 PM

Thanks for the great game, guys! A bit unlucky at the end for you. And yes, Mark's putter was hot!

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 6:57 PM

JonGJonsson:

I have no idea if i am on right place to post scorcard.

Yes Jon, your in the right place.

Cheers

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 6:59 PM

Great Matches Folk's, just 3 more to go in Round #1, and then we will get Round #2 started!

Well done, Bracket is up-to-date!

Cheers

• Marcoholo59
    534 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 8:26 PM

Thank you Jure.  Sorry to disappoint you...:)).  Even Tom was surprised!!!  His putter was on fire.  Great game with great company. Look forward to seeing both you and Stu again.

Mark

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2021 5:26 PM

RANGER1988:
    he Bracket reflects some BYE Matches due to the amount of Teams that we have playing, if you do not see your Team on the Pebble Beach Matches, then you have a BYE into the 2nd Round, please do not play any Chambers Bay Matches until all of the Pebble Beach Matches are completed.

Is there a set date when R2 will start?

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2021 6:24 PM

MCalderon402:

RANGER1988:
    he Bracket reflects some BYE Matches due to the amount of Teams that we have playing, if you do not see your Team on the Pebble Beach Matches, then you have a BYE into the 2nd Round, please do not play any Chambers Bay Matches until all of the Pebble Beach Matches are completed.

Is there a set date when R2 will start?

Just had a look at The Bracket & looks like there's still 3 matches to be played in Round 1 before Round 2 can start

Ken

RSS