Forums

Help › Forums

*Support Delays 12/31*

Mon, Jan 25 2021 4:01 PM (25 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 7:42 AM

AugustWest82772:

Please give us a way to get rid of the heartbeat sound without getting rid of the club hitting the ball sound.

The heartbeat thing, in my opinion, is so stupid and has not business being in a golf game.

• jacktrade51
    10,940 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 6:16 PM

I'm fine with slow down over New Year.  Everyone deserves time off.

What I am not fine with is no answers to basic questions that have been asked for months.

Tom.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 4:01 AM

Okay Champ, it's been a week, time for another forum update. What are you guys working on? 

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 10:43 AM

jacktrade51:

I'm fine with slow down over New Year.  Everyone deserves time off.

What I am not fine with is no answers to basic questions that have been asked for months.

+1

Especially now that they are asking for our help to do their job because they're "more than overwhelmed".

• hardwick1
    742 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 6:15 PM

I have one for you to work on and that the chat box. It will cover the page and not allow you to hit a shot so that you time out. I have tried the T key which is supposed to be the hotkey to toggle in and out of chat. If and when you get it out of the way you are locked out of chat, viewing and chatting for the rest of the game. I come here to play and chat with other players. As it is now my PS4 is a better platform if I want to play alone.

• JDGHOST
    6,800 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 3:25 AM

wedge0837:

AugustWest82772:
    The heartbeat thing,

Turn off the Shadows feature in settings, this would eliminate the Heartbeat you find stupid...or turn the sound off, or mute the game...try something man. 

Turning of the shadows doesn't stop the heartbeat ....But really Mr. West is THAT the pressing issue that needs addressing ?? ...."C'mon Man LMAO!!

JD

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 4:45 AM

Okay Champ, it's been two weeks, time for another forum update. What are you guys working on?  I'm more frustrated with the lack of communication than anything. Haven't had issues like most.

RSS