Forums

Help › Forums

*Support Delays 12/31*

Mon, Jan 25 2021 4:01 PM (25 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 10:01 AM

Hi everyone, 

With the holidays and the change from Flash to PCEA, our support team is more than overwhelmed with the number of people asking for help getting the new version. 

We have all hands on deck and it's still not enough. 

For those of you who have contacted, please be patient. We are trying to help everyone as quickly as possible. 

For those of you who have been playing the new version, please help your fellow players get on if you can. 

Thank you for understanding, and Happy New Year. 

_CHAMPION 

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 10:13 AM

Good enough for me, thanks for the info. Patiently waiting.

• AugustWest82772
    45 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 10:22 AM

Please give us a way to get rid of the heartbeat sound without getting rid of the club hitting the ball sound.

The heartbeat thing, in my opinion, is so stupid and has not business being in a golf game. 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 12:23 PM

I made the switch 5 months ago to avoid and problem.Remember the 7 P's

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 1:52 PM

Tigerpaw509:

I made the switch 5 months ago to avoid and problem.Remember the 7 P's

Okay, I'll bite.  What are the 7 P's?

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:03 PM

WGTChampion:

Hi everyone, 

With the holidays and the change from Flash to PCEA, our support team is more than overwhelmed with the number of people asking for help getting the new version. 

We have all hands on deck and it's still not enough. 

For those of you who have contacted, please be patient. We are trying to help everyone as quickly as possible. 

For those of you who have been playing the new version, please help your fellow players get on if you can. 

Thank you for understanding, and Happy New Year. 

_CHAMPION 

Are any of you folks even working from headquarters? I know Pine St. is in San Francisco and everyone there has been under stay at home orders for several weeks now. Today they announced they were extending that order onward from it's original Jan, 8 completion.

Has to be very difficult circumstances for you all and with the new game / flash end on top of that. Best wishes and Godspeed to you all.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:05 PM

SamSpayed:
    Okay, I'll bite.  What are the 7 P's?

Can't be the marketing ones.  Product; price; place; promotion; people; process and physical.

The Military version?  Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:20 PM

patience... patience... patience... patience... patience...patience....pray

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 6:50 PM

Maybe shouldn't have waited until the last moment to switch over to the new and improved version. 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 7:37 AM

AugustWest82772:
    The heartbeat thing,

Turn off the Shadows feature in settings, this would eliminate the Heartbeat you find stupid...or turn the sound off, or mute the game...try something man. 

RSS