Forums

Help › Forums

Members Photo Slideshow

Thu, Dec 24 2020 1:21 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 11:25 AM

Over the years I've made many friends on WGT.   After communicating with some of my friends for years, I am very surprised once I see a photo of them.  Usually we have a different idea of what people look like.  I recently decided to share my photo because I think it's interesting to see what people actually look like.  

I am wondering if anyone else is interested in a slide show of members photos.  I have a number of photos already of members and would like to make a slide show of these photos and anyone else who would like to share.  I will not do it without permission of the person first.   Also, I would ask WGT for permission.  I have a feeling as long as I get permission from the people whose photo I'm sharing, they would not have a problem with it.  I checked the Posting Guidelines and there is nothing mentioned about it. 

If no one is interested I will abandon the whole idea.   Or if I get overwhelming objection to this idea, I will not do it.  But why would anyone object, who does not like the idea, as long as their photo is not shared?

• gonfission
    2,233 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 3:57 PM

Henry

If it is from within, that you procure the images, then anyone can use the pictures for what ever reason... Within reason, of course

Any property uploaded to the internet is considered public domain now. If it's already been published, vloged, bloged, etc. , then it's fair game for republication

WGT may see it differently, such as *The likeness* of players...........

That old leagalese mumbo jumbo

Isn't Craig a lawyer....... Barrister........ Guy with a mop on his head?

He knows all.....

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 5:56 PM

I didn't know he was a lawyer.   Okay, I will ask him.   Thanks.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 6:14 PM

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 6:14 PM

Yea Henry , What could go wrong ?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 6:16 PM

Really , mug shots .  That sounds like fun  . A line up as the one and only could do . 

Let your team start with stats for the " Record " of perps  of Santa here in WGT land . his MO is gifting this time of year . He goes by many names and has lots of helper is his gang ,  

What we need is someone in your team to go back in the files of Christmas over the years of said gifts given and see the total $ .  

Mug shots Henry 

Please 

OPY

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 7:59 PM

CEverett12:

Yea Henry , What could go wrong ?

Yeah, I see what you mean.  lol.  

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 8:00 PM

opyeuclid:

Mug shots Henry 

Please 

OPY

Opy, I do have a pretty good photo of you, so I am assuming you are a "no" on the mug shots?  lol.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 8:06 AM

If there are no real objections, I guess we will be going ahead with it.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 8:49 AM

You have to be careful folk stick to actual images of themselves, Henry.

Anyhoos, I don't mind you using my coupon. Here one of myself from a few years ago...

Next is Ryan Van Wagenen and Kenneth Van Wagenen by VanWagenenBespoke on  DeviantArt

... I'm the one on the left as you look.

:)

• PAGES
RSS