Forums

Help › Forums

just a very positive view.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 8 2011 6:14 PM (0 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 6:14 PM

HI players.I have nothing but great things to say and thoughts to think of this fantastic game w g t has given to us all...It is the best ever golf game on the web..I play real golf as well and like this one and my real game,it is the fun of  possible shots you can think of.. and sometimes.make..that keeps me always coming back.to both games.. all of us golfers I think have that one shot in the golf bag that can turn a bad game into a good one..I don"t care for players that start a game,then because of a bad shot quit the game, it seems the quitters are not going to go away, but I do wonder tho is if their intent was to quit because they think it is too hard or they make a bad shot and not have fun on every round..like this game intends you to do.. why did they even join this site to start with..golf offers both 9 holes and 18 holes..all is not lost on one hole...anyways great saying hi to people that like this site and like the fun it offers, hope everyone has as much fun on this site as I do,world golf, to me you do a very fine job on this great site of taking care of issues that are in your control

RSS