Forums

Help › Forums

New Course Announcement!

Sun, Jun 12 2022 11:32 PM (60 replies)
  • SunilKalgutkar1
    13 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 9:13 AM

There are many beautiful  CTTH courses which are yet to be made full But if they start making one by one it may not be worth their time and resources.

More than playing the existing courses the feeling of playing different new spectacular course as compare to existing courses is always better and if it is full stroke play it’s the best.

hence it was  good move to abandon the existing boring Bandon dunes! and go for new exciting courses.

• callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 10:12 AM

Only new course I'm getting is inner course from wgt. They keep screwing me over by taking my balls on a slight miss ding. Not sure how long I will be playing the new version. I guess till my credits are gone which at the pace I'm going won't be long.🎅 Cheers.🍺🍺🍺

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 12:15 PM

WGTChampion:

Hi friends, 

Welcome Torrey Pines to the WGT family. 

_CHAMPION

Didn’t they do the same thing for Bandon announcement? I think the WGT community deserves an explanation for this. 

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 9:18 AM

great.  Can we also get random flag locations because it gets boring seeing the flags in the same spots on every hole on every course.  

• phipster
    4,460 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 3:39 AM

I agree - if WGT provided different pin positions more often it would make regularly playing the same courses far more interesting...

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 7:39 AM

We need 100's of more courses and soon.Boring playing the same handful of courses over and over and over.They dont have to be big name courses just something different.I know the claimed 15 million claimed users by Wgt want it also.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 7:56 AM

Tigerpaw509:

We need 100's of more courses and soon.Boring playing the same handful of courses over and over and over.They dont have to be big name courses just something different.I know the claimed 15 million claimed users by Wgt want it also.

It’s not feasible because WGT operates on a limited budget. The players have, many many times, suggested a much more sensible option: give us more hole locations. To a lesser degree, using alternate locations for weeklies would also be much welcomed. 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 8:01 AM

You could have 500 different pin placements its still the same few courses.

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 4:57 PM

Torrey Pines is a beautiful and challenging golf course, and I'm pleased that we're going to have it. The really good news is that we get to play it virtually. The LAST time I played it for real, we found ourselves on the 12th tee after 7 hours! Of course, we then retired to the bar, and I haven't been back since.............well, I think it's the 14th hole but I'm not sure, is the famous Black's Beach. Now Black's Beach is a "clothing optional" place, so you might want to consider playing only the front nine. lol. or, staying away from the cliff that runs along the right side of the fairway. I suspect a good time will be had by all. Enjoy

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 8:34 AM

Yeah well I’m not holding my breath here. After the Bandon debacle, I’ll need to see the actual course before I believe it actually happened. 

RSS