Forums

Help › Forums

Old machinery

Fri, Nov 27 2009 8:41 AM (4 replies)
  • Bravelight
    17 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 12:08 AM
    Please, can anyone tell me the consequences,especially, when playing the game on a too old computer. I have no problems with my driver, but my approaches are no good (softly spoken). regards Bravelight.
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 12:22 AM

If you see no meter skipping, there are no consequences. (In fact, I heard some wild theories about how the meter is supposed to run faster on brand-new computers. I hope that was just a false rumour.)

• Bravelight
    17 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 3:49 AM
    Thank´s Faterson, but it surprises me to hear, that a machine, not meeting the requirements, can run the games without any consequenses. I can tell that the swingmeters run pretty fast. The processor has 1.60 Ghz. best regards Bravelight.
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 4:25 AM

Yes, I played this game on a very old laptop not meeting the requirements, and everything was fine, as long as all other software except the one browser (Chrome) game window was closed. It's also very important to close the original browser window from which you launch the game pop-up window.

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 8:41 AM

Faterson sez...

"It's also very important to close the original browser window from which you launch the game pop-up window"

I didn't know that...thanks for the tip :)

RSS