Forums

Help › Forums

Fri, Oct 14 2011 5:59 PM (6 replies)
  • FxNytro
    17 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 10:08 PM

When setting up a game I see "reputation".   What is it and how can i check it?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2011 11:02 PM

hi,

that setting is not active right now.

-wgticon

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 12:10 AM

OMG !Now that is 1 update i will look forward to.Hope this is a feature you guys are looking into?

So excited,Cannot believe i never thought of it before.Been staring me in the face all this time!

Nytro you are a Genius!

Eureka! 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 7:26 AM

Reputation: The general estimation in which a person is held by the public. Overall quality or character as seen or judged by people in general. I bet there are a lot of people who hope this feature is never activated.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 12:24 PM

Reckon you could be right Ren.I personally believe it would be a great addition to the game.Don't know about the Air force but generally you gotta earn your stripes!

Any glimmer of hope from WGT would be appreciated. 

• Pryke
    295 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 3:49 PM

Although I would like the option enabled I do worry how the reputation would be decided/evaluated. If by other people, as the word reputation suggests, you would be relying on people to give honest assessments, which in some cases just won't happen.

Cheers

P

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2011 5:59 PM

It was originally set up to be based on your disconnection  and quit game rate. Which theoretically had it's problems...

But it was utterly  FUBAR out the gate and  wasn't calculating correctly, so it was scraped within days of being added. This was over 2 years ago. Who knows if they will bring it back.

RSS