Forums

Help › Forums

custom avatar photo

Thu, Jan 12 2023 7:42 AM (41 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2023 12:51 PM

HamdenPro:
    Sorry Scott, it is a contract/copyright issue. The head pic is the intellectual property of Horrible Comics Group, the publishing house which produces such iconic comics as The Incredible Hoperman.

You have the head, I'll take the rest, lol.  8 )

AlvaroGil1:
    On mobile you upload your pic and the software selects a small central selection of your pic and that's it. You cannot rezise it. So my hood is missing and my profile pic feels wrong and it is wrong.

If you want more of your picture in the frame, I suggest cropping a square section out of the whole image, making sure to include in that square, everything you want to be shown.

If your image is taller than it is wide, like a portrait phone shot, and you want the entire height of that image in your profile pic, you might need to edit that picture to make it square, and I don't mean stretch it sideways, I mean add to the width to make it as wide as it is tall. Add some coloured bands or something to either side to pad out the width. Or post the image here an I'll do it for you.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2023 12:56 PM

ScottHope:
    You have the head, I'll take the rest,

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2023 1:07 PM

LMBO, I bet that upload would still get rejected.  8 ))

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2023 1:08 PM

Hoperman could also be a leading man in one of those "chick-flicks". The wife is always watching those types of movies. That way, you could just super-impose Hoperman's head on any body you need to..:)

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2023 1:12 PM

Don't change it now, I'm just getting accustomed to the yellow!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2023 4:54 PM

ScottHope:

Don't change it now, I'm just getting accustomed to the yellow!

I was just reminded of Hazen and his love of all things yellow. I'm not sure he is still around, but I know he would have admired your "dapper" attire as Hoperman...lol

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2023 3:01 AM

Paul, guardian of the galaxy? I couldn't even look after a chicken!

Hazen, another name from our past who has disappeared from the WGT radar.

Hope you are well Hazen, where'er you may be.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2023 7:12 AM

ScottHope:
    guardian of the galaxy? I couldn't even look after a chicken!

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2023 7:24 AM

Hehe, spot the chicken.  8 ))

Profile picture finally sorted.

RSS